Auburn-Oregon Spurs Football Excitement, NASCAR Gaming Plans
Deposit $250, Get $250 in Free Bets. Promo Code: BOOKIESNJ
With the college football season unfurling fully in Week 1 after stumbling out in Week 0, Brant James and Ryan Butler hash out the Auburn-Oregon game and ponder other lesser matchups.
NASCAR managing director of gaming Scott Warfield joins the show to lay out the stock car series’ plans to use legal sports betting in September.
Badder Beats Episode 42
|Where Can You Listen to Badder Beats Episode 42?|
|Spotify Listen Here|
|Soundcloud Listen Here|
|iTunes Listen Here|
EPISODE 42 TIME STAMPS
- College football, Week 1.
- Brant nails his Week 0 prediction.
- Auburn vs. Oregon.
- Auburn’s Gus Malzahn could be under pressure if he loses the opening coin toss.
- Bravely betting against Wake Forest.
- Is 35 points too much in Duke-Alabama?
- Why are Syracuse and Liberty playing?
- On Missouri and Wyoming in another odd matchup.
- Houston at Oklahoma is going to be interesting, but the Cougars’ Dana Holgorsen is 0-7 against the Sooners.
- Georgia-Vanderbilt in an early opportunity for Bulldogs quarterback Jake Fromm to make a case for the Heisman Trophy.
- NASCAR’s history with legal sports betting and utilizing it as an engagement tool.
- The four pillars of NASCAR’s approach to betting.
- How could NASCAR specifically leverage sports betting soon?
- NASCAR will begin rolling out more sports betting options, utilizing its data deal with Genius Sports, in September.
- Leveraging star power into in-place bets.
- Scott Warfield says NASCAR fans are already gamblers, according to research.
- NASCAR has not been as active as some sports leagues, Warfield said, in lobbying for sports betting where it is popular, specifically Florida.
- Will legal sports betting increase sponsorships for NASCAR teams?
- Gardner-Webb vs. Charlotte college football game.
- Ryan Butler explains how over works.
- Big Ten men’s basketball preseason betting odds, anyone?
NASCAR executive Scott Warfield
|Where to Find Episode 42 on Social Media|
|Badder Beats on Instagram|
|Badder Beats on Twitter|
|Brant James on Twitter|
|Ryan Butler on Twitter|
|Scott Warfield on Twitter|