Jones-Santos Bout Highlights UFC 239; NBA Free Agency Fallout
Kevin Durant to the Nets, in a year and a half. Kyrie Irving to Brooklyn immediately. Kawhi Leonard …. who knows. Maybe he was just sparing Toronto a bummer of a Canada Day as NBA free agency opened. Agents and general managers were pummeling each other like UFC fighters.
Speaking of which, UFC 239 is this weekend and Jon Jones’ insatiable consumption of the light heavyweight division, according to oddsmakers, will continue. Pass the pepper, Thiago Santos.
Badder Beats Episode 34
|Where Can You Listen to Badder Beats Episode 34?|
|Spotify Listen Here|
|SoundCloud Listen Here|
|Radio Public Listen Here|
EPISODE 34 TIME STAMPS
State legislatures update
- Arkansas sports betting is underway.
- Mark Strotman on NBA free agency.
- Were the 76ers the big winners of free agency? Mark Strotman thinks so.
- Did the betting public forget Kevin Durant cannot play this coming season?
- Are people forgetting that Kevin Durant had a major injury in rupturing his Achilles tendon? Mark Strotman said the risk was worth it for Brooklyn.
- Where will Kawhi Leonard land? Back in Toronto? The Lakers? The Clippers? And how this affects the lines.
- How the Lakers went from six-year postseason drought to preseason betting favorite to win the NBA title.
NBA Free Agency Aftershocks
UFC 239 Featuring Jon Jones vs. Thiago Santos
- Jed Meshew on UFC 239 and why Jones v. Santos matters.
- Santos needs a knockout, Jed Meshew says.
- Jones-Santos value bets.
- Jed Meshew would take a punch from Jon Jones.
- On Amanda Nunes and Holly Holm.
- Jed Meshew on value or entertainment on the undercard.
- Hot dog eating contests are disgusting.
- The Cure makes Ryan Butler a loser.
- Tour de France betting.
|Where to Find Episode 34 on Social Media|
|Badder Beats on Instagram|
|Badder Beats on Twitter|
|Brant James on Twitter|
|Ryan Butler on Twitter|
|Mark Strotman on Twitter|
|Jed Meshew on Twitter|