Premier League Betting Guide for Americans as Season Begins
As the English Premier League season gloriously approaches, hosts Brant James and Ryan Butler defer to Bookies.com football expert Pete O'Rourke for betting tips, trends and insights.
Also, Penn National Gaming helps seed major sports betting players into some potentially fertile fields.
Badder Beats Episode 39
|Where Can You Listen to Badder Beats Episode 39?|
|Spotify Listen Here|
|Soundcloud Listen Here|
|iTunes Listen Here|
EPISODE 39 TIME STAMPS
Sports Business Update
- Penn National Gaming acquisitions alter the sports betting map.
- theScore has options in Indiana and Mississippi before its New Jersey operation goes live.
- How the Eldorado-Caesars deal might impact it all.
- The sports betting industry as the pre-World War I Balkans.
- Deep dive into the parts and pieces The Stars Group, DraftKings, PointsBet and theScore acquired in the deal.
- Make sure sports betting is legal in your state before you start making bets.
- Finally, soccer returns.
- Is it Manchester City and Liverpool atop the table again?
- ‘Punter’ defined.
- Will Everton make a run for a Champions’ League slot?
- Prop bets. We need EPL prop bet tips for top goalscorer. How about Raheem Sterling?
- Will Steve Bruce be first manager sacked?
- Predicting the relegation market.
- The most rock-solid EPL bet you can make this season is. ...
- Soccer is built for the new American sports-consumption habit.
- The 24-hour sports betting cycle.
- Breaking down the as-yet-unfinished #OddBet campaign.
English Premier League Betting Preview
The Transfer Show is live!— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) August 7, 2019
Join @skysports_sheth, @SkyKaveh and @JimWhite as they look at all of the possible #DeadlineDay deals
Follow the latest online here: https://t.co/2obfG9RYRapic.twitter.com/EIixqaxPiX
|Where to Find Episode 39 on Social Media|
|Badder Beats on Instagram|
|Badder Beats on Twitter|
|Brant James on Twitter|
|Ryan Butler on Twitter|
|Pete O'Rourke on Twitter|