New Titanbet customers can claim a free £50 bet, six places on the big race and a money back special
Titanbet have just announced a super service for the 2014 Grand National, with customers able to enjoy unbeatable place terms when it comes to the big race.
The bookmaker have decided to offer each-way punters a quarter of the odds for the first six places on the National and they have also made the bold step of offering to refund your bet if your horse falls before the ninth fence.
We’ve all backed a horse for this race that has fallen early and it’s a great offer, while if your runner stands up all the way round, there is a fair chance that you will see it finish in the first six places and get some each-way money or even hit the jackpot!
How to enjoy these promotions:
6 Places Each-Way on The Grand National
- Applies to Each-Way Bets placed from Monday 31st March on the Grand National
- Titanbet will pay 1/4 odds on the first 6 horses to finish the race.
- If your horse finishes 6th, you will be paid out the Each-Way winnings within 48 hours of the race finishing.
Money Back if your horse falls before the 9th fence in The Grand National
- Place a bet and if your horse falls, unseats or is brought down, Titanbet will refund the Win part of Win & Each Way Singles as a free bet up to £/€10.
- Free bets will be credited within 48hours of the race finishing.
- Only your first £10 on the Grand National will count for this offer.
- Bets will only be refunded if your horse falls, unseats or is brought down only before the 9th fence. The result is determined by the Press Association’s (PA) initial decision.
- Bets placed with Real cash only qualify for this offer.