Caesars Indiana Sportsbook Review & Promo Code
Caesars Sportsbook Indiana wants to set itself apart in a state full of the best mobile sports betting apps, and in a way it already is. With a robust rewards program connected to the esteemed Caesars brand, large promotional bonuses that yield bet credits and a sleek Caesars Sportsbook app, Caesars Sportsbook Indiana has plenty to offer bettors.
In the sections below, you'll find our Caesars Indiana sportsbook review and promo code and why we so enjoy this brand.
Up to $1,250 on Caesars
|Bet Now ➜||
Used 69 Times Today•
Popular in Virginia
Pros and Cons
|Extensive Caesars Sportsbook IN loyalty program and rewards offerings|
|Highly-rated Caesars Indiana betting app|
|Effective Caesars Sportsbook IN customer support tools|
|Fewer betting options than some competitors|
|Higher minimum deposit than rivals ($20)|
Caesars IN Sportsbook Offers
The Caesars sportsbook sign-up bonus Indiana is a first bet on Caesars worth up to $1,250. Upon signing up and making their first bet, new customers with the Indiana Caesars betting app will come away with a bet credit that totals the value of their initial wager (up to $1,250), so long as that it's a losing wager that carried odds of -200 or longer. They will also get 1,000 Tier Credits + 1,000 Reward Credits as a full welcome package.
Follow our link to register for a Caesars Sportsbook Account, which is the first step to claiming this offer. Be sure to add "BOOKIESFULL" as your Caesars betting promo code Indiana to lock it in.
Up to $1,250 on Caesars
|Bet Now ➜||
Used 35 Times Today•
Popular in Virginia
Where to find the best Caesars Sportsbook Promo Codes for IN?
Every new Caesars Sportsbook Indiana bonus code and promo code that you'll need can be found at Bookies.com. We review and verify promo codes on a consistent basis so that Indiana bettors will always come out with the best deals to help them win. For now, use BOOKIESFULL as your Caesars IN deposit bonus code.
Additional Promotions by Caesars Sportsbook in Indiana
Indiana Caesars promotions adapt to the changes in the sports calendar, so it's always wise to check out the Promotions tab on the Caesars Indiana Sportsbook app and website. One of the active offers is for an NBA game each Friday, in which bettors can win a bet credit worth the same value as their stake (up to $50) if their wager on the point spread wins. Marquee events, such as Monday Night Football or a college hoops rivalry game, may inspire special offers that make the Promotions tab worth checking out on a frequent basis.
Available Sports to Bet on at Caesars Indiana
On the Caesars Sportsbook Indiana app or website, bettors will find a lengthy list of sports to bet on. Some competitors feature a few more obscure leagues than Caesars Sportsbook does, particularly in soccer, but all the main markets (and plenty of lesser-known ones) are covered by the operator. Here's the full list, starting with the most popular ones before the others are listed A-Z:
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
The NFL features the most elaborate list of betting choices, with a series of unique player and team prop bets that appear each week. Playoffs in major sports leagues, especially the NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL, carry additional betting options and boosts as well.
Whether you want to bet on the Indianapolis Colts, the Indiana Pacers, the Purdue Boilermakers or the Indiana Hoosiers (basketball and football), Caesars IN Sportsbook will have you covered.
Popular Bets to Make at Caesars Sportsbook IN
Looking to bet Caesars Sportsbook Indiana can be a bit overwhelming because there's no shortage of options. But just familiarizing yourself with a few of the main bets can make everything much easier. Here are the most popular types of bets that users place:
- Straight Bets: Making a prediction on a single game, either based on the point spread or a moneyline (more on "moneylines" in a bit). In terms of the spread, a favored team only "wins" (i.e., covers the spread) if it wins its game by a certain amount. The underdog team can "win" by outscoring the favorite or losing within a certain margin. For example, if the Indianapolis Colts are 3.5-point underdogs against the Tennessee Titans, the Colts would cover the spread by either winning outright or losing within three points.
- Total Lines: Totals are also referred to as over/unders, and they're predictions regarding the total points scored in a game. For example, the total for Indiana vs. Purdue in a basketball game might be 143.5 points. Your job is just to decide whether or not you think the teams will combine to exceed or fall below that number.
- Moneylines: Here's the simplest form of a straight bet - pick the winner. Betting on the moneyline means betting on which team will have a higher score at the end of the game. That's it. For example, the Indiana Pacers might be -180 moneyline favorites against the Detroit Pistons, which simply means the Pacers would have to win the game for a bettor to win his/her wager. At -180 odds, a successful $180 bet on the Pacers would net $100.
- Parlay Bets: Now we start to get a bit more complicated. Parlays are combination wagers that pair or group straight bets together. Sometimes they consist of multiple events within the same game (known as a same-game parlay), while other times they're made up of bets from multiple games in the same league or multiple games across different leagues. Parlays have juicier payouts than most straight bets because they involve a greater risk on the part of the bettor. For example, you might be able to parlay the Colts to cover +3.5 points, Indiana/Purdue to combine for over 143.5 points and the Pacers to earn a win. Be careful what you add to a parlay because all legs have to be successful in order for you to win.
- Futures Bets: A prediction on an event that's happening sometime in the future, often weeks if not months down the road. In the NFL futures market, for example, the Colts might have +1400 odds to win the AFC South midway through the season.
- Prop Bets: If you want to bet on a game, but not necessarily the outcome of a game, you might be interested in prop bets. Props focus on a particular event within a game, such as which player will score the first touchdown or which basketball team will score more points in the third quarter.
For newer bettors, sticking with straight bets might be the way to go - at least at first. But it could be fun to experiment with parlays, futures and prop bets, especially since some of those can lead to bigger payouts.
Caesars Sportsbook Indiana Features
Every top online sportsbooks needs to hit on a selection of important features, and Indiana Caesars Sportsbook absolutely comes through in that regard. Here's a closer look at what bettors can expect out of some of the features on the Indiana Caesars Sportsbook app and website.
Elite User Experience
Logging into your Caesars Indiana Sportsbook account opens the door to a sleek online platform that is easy to navigate and wager on. The backdrop of the site is white, which helps the team names and odds really pop on the screen. There is very little clutter, and on the right side there's a betslip feature that calculates your odds as you select a straight bet or parlay. An underrated element is that the Support tab is high and centered on the page, making it easy for users to contact the company. It's clear that customer support is prioritized.
Fast and Easy Banking
No need to worry about the speed of sending a deposit to your Caesars Sportsbook account - that's instant and conveniently simple. You may need to wait for up to 72 hours for withdrawal requests to be processed and approved, because that's what the company budgets for, but usually the process is much quicker. There are several methods for you to deposit or withdraw, which will be detailed further down in this Caesars Sportsbook Indiana review.
Strong Desktop Site and Mobile App
This goes hand-in-hand with the elite user experience, but just know that navigating the Caesars Indiana app or desktop site is a smooth and clear-cut process. Green icons next to each sport tab spruce up the screen, and the live betting options are conveniently located at the very top (so bettors don't miss a thing).
Creating your Caesars Sportsbook IN account will automatically link you to the Caesars Rewards program, which really broadens the ways in which you can redeem the points you'll earn. For every $5 of potential profit on bets placed through the Caesars Sportsbook app or website, you'll receive one online reward credit. Over time, accruing credits allows customers to redeem rewards at Caesars' nearly 50 hotels and resorts - including Caesars Southern Indiana - on items such as dining, shopping, hotel stays and more.
Top-Notch Sign-up Bonus
Even though Caesars Sportsbook IN did away with its $5,000 bet credits sign-up promotion, the new promotion is still the largest in the state - and it's actually a better deal. The new Caesars sign-up bonus Indiana is a Caesars IN first bet insurance up to $1,100, and customers can earn it if their first wager loses. The greater the value is of a customer's initial wager (with odds of -200 or more), the greater the value of their bet credit bonus will be. All you need is to use our Indiana Caesars promo code to get started.
Create an Online Caesars Betting Account in IN
To create account Caesars IN, follow this very simple and straightforward list of instructions:
- Click on our exclusive link to be redirected to Caesars Sportsbook IN, which will allow you to claim your Indiana Caesars bonus code for the first bet offer worth up to $1,250. Select Indiana as your state and click “Sign Up” in the top-right of the screen.
- Enter your full name, email address, date of birth and cell number.
- Select a password and create security questions and answers. If you ever need to contact customer support, they may refer to these questions to verify your account.
- Provide the last four digits of your Social Security Number and add your residential address.
- Finally, you'll need to verify your Caesars Sportsbook account by proving your residence. To do this, upload scans of a state-issued ID and proof of address (e.g., a driver’s license and a phone bill). Once that's done, you're all set to make your first deposit and begin your online sports betting journey.
Banking with Caesars Sportsbook Indiana
Expect an easy and worry-free banking process with Caesars Sportsbook Indiana. Bettors may use a wide array of banks, including Chase, Bank of America and Farmers State Bank, to make smooth deposits and withdrawals to and from their Caesars Sportsbook account.
Up to $1,250 on Caesars
|Bet Now ➜||
Used 67 Times Today•
Popular in Virginia
Making a Deposit
Caesars Sportsbook Indiana offers the following options to make a deposit:
- Credit/debit cards (Visa or MasterCard)
- E-checks via VIP Preferred
- Online banking (through PayWithMyBank)
- Caesars Sportsbook Prepaid Play+ Card
- Using cash at these retail sportsbooks: Caesars Southern Indiana, Horseshoe Hammond and Bally's Evansville
Regardless of your preferred method, minimum deposits start at $20, which is higher than many of the best online sports betting sites.
Cashing Out Your Winnings
As easy as it is to pay, it's also easy to get paid. Here are the cash-out options at Caesars Sportsbook:
- E-check via VIP Preferred
- Online Banking (through PayWithMyBank)
- PayPal withdrawal
- A transfer to your Caesars Sportsbook Prepaid Play+ Card
- Cash withdrawal at Caesars Southern Indiana, Horseshoe Hammond or Bally's Evansville
The withdrawal minimum is $20 for all options, and the maximum daily withdrawal limit is $5,000 (except for PayPal, where the limit is $10,000 per transaction).
All digital withdrawals are subject to a review. If you have any questions or concerns, make sure to visit the Indiana's consumer protection division website.
Indiana Ongoing Contests and Tournaments
Some Caesars Sportsbook contests and tournaments come and go based on what's happening in the world of sports. The primary contest for the 2021 NFL season was the Super Bowl LVI Royal Giveaway, which was a series of drawings for prize packages, which include NFL tickets, hotel stays and travel.
The grand prize included a pair of Super Bowl LVI tickets, a two-night stay at a Caesars Rewards Las Vegas Resort, private jet travel to and from Los Angeles, and travel to and from Las Vegas. The estimated value of the package was $13,000, and all the packages together were worth an estimated $40,100.
Simply having a Caesars Sportsbook IN account granted each user an entry to the monthly drawings and the grand prize draw. Additionally, entries are gained with every cash wager of $10 or more (with minimum odds of -200) on NFL markets at Caesars Sportsbook IN.
Caesars IN Sportsbook Rewards/Loyalty Program
Every wager you make with Caesars Sportsbook IN earns points that are eligible to be redeemed with Caesars Rewards' vast menu of options. The Caesars network of hotels and resorts include such redeemable items as hotel rooms, spa treatments, show tickets, meals and more.
Caesars Sportsbook IN features a stripped-down desktop experience that swaps out clutter for concision. Most of the site is green text on a white background, which is easy to read. Most of the promotions stand out with eye-popping graphics to make sure bettors don't miss out on the operator's best offers. What we would like to see from the desktop site is an option to customize by favorite team(s), so bets including the Colts, Hoosiers and Pacers could appear at the top every time you sign in.
Caesars IN Mobile Betting App
Find the Caesars Sportsbook app on the App Store (for Apple users) or Google Play (for Android users). With over 9,000 ratings on the App Store, the Caesars betting app IN has a 4.6-star rating. It's free to download, easy to use and includes all the same design features we liked on the desktop site. It's also quite new, as Caesars Sportsbook rolled out in the summer 2021.
Caesars Indiana Legislation & History
Caesars Entertainment made its major move in the U.S. online sports betting industry when it acquired William Hill for roughly $4 billion in spring 2021. Caesars sold off William Hill's non-U.S. assets, but retained the footholds that William Hill already had stateside. As a result, Caesars enjoys licensed and regulated operations in more than 10 states, including Indiana.
Betting went live in the Hoosier State in 2019, and since then it's been one of the most active states in the online sports betting industry. Initially, Caesars and William Hill had separate online sportsbook operations in the state, but they merged in 2021. In addition to the online site, Caesars Sportsbook Indiana's land-based partners include Caesars Southern Indiana, Horseshoe Hammond and Bally's Evansville.
Caesars IN Betting Site
We found no discernible difference between the Caesars Sportsbook app and desktop site, so it's really up to the individual user for what they'll prefer. The mobile app provides more on-the-go convenience, while the desktop site features a larger screen that can more easily display a large number of betting options.
Security and Safety Offered By Caesars IN Sportsbook
Caesars Sportsbook Indiana Customer Support
Contacting Caesars Sportsbook Indiana's customer support can be done via live chat, email or through a national phone line. Agents are available for live chats and phone calls from 8 a.m. to 4 a.m. ET (7 a.m. to 3 a.m. CT), although sometimes the phone line includes long wait times. The Caesars IN Caesars Sportsbook Indiana has a webpage featuring a multitude of FAQs, covering everything from deposits/withdrawals and account info to promotions and bet credits. English is currently the only supported language for the site.
Caesars Sportsbook NFL Betting
If you're looking for a place to bet on the Indianapolis Colts, look no further. Caesars Sportsbook has the Colts' moneyline, point spread and totals odds every week, plus teasers for all three. There are always player props to choose from, too, including an over/under on Carson Wentz's passing yards and odds for Jonathan Taylor to score a touchdown. Using the same-game parlay feature at Caesars Sportsbook, you can compile multiple props and straight bets to make a juicy parlay.
Caesars Live Streaming Indiana
As of December 2022, Caesars Sportsbook Indiana offers live streaming of all NFL games exclusively through Caesars Sportsbook Indiana App. All you have to do is to download the app on your tablet or mobile device, fund your acccount and have at least one settled wager. Then, you'll be able to use Watch & Bet feature and live stream Colts and any other NFL team.
Caesars Casino IN
Online casino gaming is not yet legal in Indiana, but the land-based casinos that Caesars Sportsbook has partnered with - including Caesars Southern Indiana, Horseshoe Hammond and Bally's Evansville - offer tons of great slots and table games options in house. Michigan and New Jersey operate Caesars online casinos.
Caesars Rewards IN
As you make bets through Caesars Sportsbook, you'll begin to acquire points that can be redeemed through Caesars Rewards. In the same way you'd earn points by staying at a Caesars hotel, you can also gain points through Caesars Sportsbook just by making wagers. Those points are redeemable at Caesars-affiliated hotels, spas, dining venues and more.
Our Expert Opinion on Caesars Sportsbook Indiana
We understand that several operators are competing for each bettors' attention in Indiana, but Caesars Sportsbook should be considered among the top options to choose from. The Caesars Sportsbook promo code unlocks an excellent welcome offer that comes with very few conditions attached, and the customer support options are at least on par with competitors.
The $20 minimum for both deposits and withdrawals is not our preference, and we'd like to see 24/7 availability on the part of customer agents. With that said, Caesars still shines because of its rolling slew of new promotions and offers, and the simple sleekness of its website and mobile app.
Caesars Sportsbook States
Caesars Sportsbook Indiana FAQ
Is Caesars legal in IN?
Does Caesars IN have an app?
Yes, the Caesars Indiana betting app is available in the App Store, for Apple customers, and through Google Play, for Android users. It's free to download.
How old do I have to be to bet on Caesars Sportsbook in IN?
You must be at least 21 years old to place bets on Caesars Sportsbook in Indiana. The same is true for customers in the other nine states where Caesars operates.
Is there an Indiana Caesars Sportsbook promo code?
The Caesars Sportsbook bonus code Indiana is available through our exclusive link here at Bookies.com, and it will qualify eligible users for a first bet on Caesars worth up to $1,250. Use the promo code BOOKIESFULL.
How can I contact Caesars IN if I have questions?
The "Support" tab, located centrally atop the Caesars Sportsbook webpage, is where you go to contact Caesars. From there, you'll have the option to start a live chat, send an email or make a phone call.
Does Caesars Indiana offer live betting?
Yes, and the live bet section is placed at the top of Caesars' sports offerings on the left side of its main menu. Depending on the game conditions (i.e., time and score), bettors may have the opportunity to place a live bet on the moneyline, spread and/or point total.