Chris Christie on NJ sports betting, new book; Black Sox, Part II
Deposit $250, Get $250 in Free Bets. Promo Code: BOOKIESNJ
Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie drinks a symbolic tequila toast, analyzes the New Jersey sports betting market from germination to July and ruminates on what comes next, including maybe, perhaps, politics.
And in the second and final installment of our series on the Chicago Black Sox scandal, Society for American Baseball Research scholar Jacob Pomrenke puts the legacies of Shoeless Joe Jackson and Buck Weaver in perspective. He also draws strong comparisons between the baseball landscape of 1919 and now, and how owners are looking at gambling in much the same way.
Badder Beats Episode 35
|Where Can You Listen to Badder Beats Episode 35?|
|Spotify Listen Here|
|Soundcloud Listen Here|
|iTunes Listen Here|
EPISODE 35 TIME STAMPS
State legislatures update
- Maine sports betting bill collapses in a pocket veto.
- What went wrong in Maine?
- Sports betting disappointments, encapsulated.
- Interview with former New Jersey governor and legal sports betting trailblazer Chris Christie.
- How does Chris Christie think New Jersey has done as a legal sports betting market more than a year after the repeal of PASPA?
- Will New Jersey maintain its primacy on the East Coast even after New York eventually legalizes sports betting?
- Pennsylvania continues to be a strong market for New Jersey after legalizing sports betting.
- What role does Chris Christie have advocating for the legal sports betting industry?
- Why was New Jersey so ripe for legal sports betting?
Chris Christie on Legal Sports Betting Crusade
- Part 2 of our Black Sox Scandal deep dive.
Jacob Pomrenke on the Black Sox Scandal
- Astros > Rangers.
- Reds or White Sox. Who ya like?
|Where to Find Episode 35 on Social Media|
|Badder Beats on Instagram|
|Badder Beats on Twitter|
|Brant James on Twitter|
|Ryan Butler on Twitter|
|Chris Christie on Twitter|
|Jacob Pomrenke on Twitter|