College Football Wagers To Watch and FedExCup Odds
Deposit $250, Get $250 in Free Bets. Promo Code: BOOKIESNJ
College football commences. The PGA Tour schedule is down to the king-making FedExCup.
Badder Beats welcomes in Stadium’s Brett McMurphy to break down the AP Top 25 preseason poll and a season ahead in sports betting (he’ll break some news on the future of the College Football Playoff) and Matt Cooper makes a long-distance call to assess the golf final.
Badder Beats Episode 41
|Where Can You Listen to Badder Beats Episode 41?|
|Spotify Listen Here|
|Soundcloud Listen Here|
|iTunes Listen Here|
EPISODE 41 TIME STAMPS
State Legislative Update
- Oregon sportsbook announces it will begin taking bets on Sept. 7.
- On gerbil racing.
- Indiana is stealing all of Illinois’ sports betting juice.
- Mike Ditka (Ameristar Casino East Chicago) is the best celebrity first bettor yet.
- Analyzing the preseason Top 25 Associated Press poll.
- Brett McMurphy had Georgia No. 2 on his AP ballot.
- Will Alabama regress this year because of coaching departures and injuries?
- Will the super elite group of Alabama and Clemson rule college football again?
- Alabama and Clemson will run their regular-season schedules, McMurphy says.
- How do conferences schedules help or hurt Alabama and Clemson?
- On Heisman Trophy favorite Trevor Lawrence and if there’s value with other picks.
- Look for a Top 10 quarterback for Heisman value.
- Who are the college football value plays for the college football playoffs? Hint: Pac-12.
- BREAKING SOME NEWS: College officials are already discussing an expanded college football playoff … in seven years.
- College football is being more reactionary than proactive in regards to legal sports betting.
- The dream scenario for making the college football interesting, and how Army is the key.
- How the Army-Navy could mean everything again. Everything.
- Brett McMurphy on Miami (Fla.) vs. No. 8 Florida.
- On the PGA playoffs.
- Should you bet Justin Thomas in the FedExCup?
- Is an irked Brooks Koepka the bet for you?
- Why are Patrick Reed’s odds askew?
- Rose will be the top-finishing Englishman this weekend.
- Trevor and Tua vs. The Field.
Brett McMurphy on the College Football Season
BREAKING: Clemson ranked No. 1 in preseason AP Top 25 for first time; Alabama, Georgia, Oklahoma, Ohio State round out the top five in the poll, presented by @askRegions: https://t.co/DWCBw9xytP pic.twitter.com/vwevmx9hfy— AP Top 25 (@AP_Top25) August 19, 2019
The Army-Navy Game is featured as one of @SInow’s Top 10 rivalries and traditions in college football history!— Army-Navy Game (@ArmyNavyGame) August 13, 2019
Check it out as they celebrate 150 years of college football.#CFB150 #ArmyNavy https://t.co/33hZgKiuy1
Matt Cooper on the FedExCup
|Where to Find Episode 41 on Social Media|
|Badder Beats on Instagram|
|Badder Beats on Twitter|
|Brant James on Twitter|
|Ryan Butler on Twitter|
|Brett McMurphy on Twitter|
|Matt Cooper on Twitter|