The Logic of Sports Betting Authors Interview, NBA Finals
Deposit $250, Get $250 in Free Bets. Promo Code: BOOKIESNJ
In this episode of Badder Beats, the first of a special two-part interview with Ed Miller and Matthew Davidow, co-authors of the lavishly praised and highly-worth-your-time “The Logic of Sports Betting.”
Bookies.com contributor Mark Strotman breaks down the top prop bets for the NBA Finals.
Badder Beats Episode 29
|Where Can You Listen to Badder Beats Episode 29?|
|Spotify Listen Here|
|SoundCloud Listen Here|
|iTunes Listen Here|
|Sticher Listen Here|
|Google Play Music Listen Here|
|iHeartRadio Listen Here|
EPISODE 29 TIME STAMPS
Louisiana Sports Betting Off the Table
- Louisiana does not offer the lagniappe as the attempt to legalize sports betting this year crashes and sinks into the proverbial bayou.
NBA Finals Betting with Mark Strotman
- Mark Strotman joins the show for some NBA Finals enlightenment.
- What are some of the best Finals prop bets?
- Does it matter if Kevin Durant comes back for the Warriors?
- Mark Strotman, prefacing, goes Warriors in 6.
- Draymond Green series MVP?
- How long do the sportsbooks think the NBA Finals will last?
- Are we shortchanging the Raptors?
- Can Toronto be a value play?
- The reasons we should probably not discount the Raptors?
- Trying to talk ourselves out of Golden State.
- The under might be the way to go in the NBA Finals.
- The self-motivating Golden State Warriors.
- Who scores more points in the Finals: Kawhi Leonard or Steph Curry?
- Mark Strotman laments not being very good at math.
- What if Kevin Durant ruins the soup?
- The Warriors are built to compliment Steph Curry, says Mark Strotman.
Interviewing Ed Miller and Matthew Davidow
- Ed Miller and Matthew Davidow, co-authors of “The Logic of Sports Betting.”
- In Part 1 of the Badder Beats interview with the co-authors, it’s Ed Miller and Matthew Davidow on why this book needed to be written.
- Some biographical data on the authors.
- Matthew Davidow on how playing poker has become a mainstream job.
- This book won’t make you a professional bettor, but it will make you better.
- The general public doesn’t understand how the sports betting industry works, but “The Logic of Sports Betting” will help them get it.
- The break-even percentage explained.
- On the market makers and the super nerds.
Odd Bet & Wrap-Up
- Odd Bet.
- On the Alpine Messi.
- Tune in next week for Part 2 of Ed Miller and Matthew Davidow.
- Breaking News from Pennsylvania: they’re testing the mobile product.
|Where to Find Episode 29 on Social Media|
|Badder Beats on Instagram|
|Badder Beats on Twitter|
|Brant James on Twitter|
|Ryan Butler on Twitter|
|Ed Miller on Twitter|
|Matthew Davidow on Twitter|
|Mark Strotman on Twitter|