Terms & Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) of use of the website Bookies.com (“Website”). By visiting and using this Website you agree to be bound by and comply with these Terms. We reserve the right to make any changes, modifications and amendments to these Terms at our full discretion. Continued use of the Website after such changes have been published will be deemed as acceptance of the amended Terms.
- All content published on this Website is for news and entertainment purposes only. You acknowledge and understand that Company may provide advertising and links to regulated gambling operators on the Website, and be remunerated by such advertisers, and for the display and provision of such links.
- You are always responsible for independently evaluating your actions. We are not liable for any losses caused to you by the use of this Website, or relying on the information provided therein. In particular, no information provided on the Website should be considered as legal or financial advice.
- Where we provide information about providers of gambling services, you should always remember to gamble responsibly and only in moderation, and not consider gambling as a way of earning money.
- You agree not to use the Website for any illegal activities and agree to use it only in accordance with all relevant laws applicable to you.
- You agree not to upload to, or transmit via the Website (or any of its related servers and services) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer, computer network or mobile device(s).
- You will not upload to or transmit through the Website any content which may reasonably be deemed offensive, indecent, objectionable or obscene. This includes content which may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety. We reserve the right to delete such content without notification or explanation.
- This Website and all materials therein constitute property of the Company. You may not copy or distribute any materials on this Website without our permission.
- In the event of there being any discrepancy between the English language version of these Terms, and any other language version that may be provided, the English language version shall prevail.
- Any disputes related to the use of this Website, or these Terms, shall be settled by the Irish courts in accordance with the Irish law. If you observe any incorrect information on the Website, we welcome your email to [email protected]