Great British Bake-off Betting Sites
Great British Bake Off betting offers & tips
|Secure Payment Methods||Trusted Betting Sites||Verified Sportsbooks|
Every online gambler deserves a safe and fair place to play. Our mission at Bookies.com is to create a safe online environment for players through free, impartial and independent reviews of the UK's best online gambling companies so that you can play with confidence and security. All ratings and reviews are made independently of the operator by our team of gaming experts and with every company being fully UK licensed they can be trusted to offer fair play. We accept compensation from the companies advertised on this page and this may affect the brand positioning. We endeavour to continuously update this list so we can bring you the most current sites and the best available offers but we cannot review every site in the market.Every online gambler deserves a safe and fair place to play. Our mission at Bookies.com is to create a safe online environment for players through free, impartial and independent reviews of the US's best online gambling companies so that you can play with confidence and security. All ratings and reviews are made independently of the operator by our team of gaming experts and with every company being fully US licensed they can be trusted to offer fair play. We accept compensation from the companies advertised on this page and this may affect the brand positioning. We endeavour to continuously update this list so we can bring you the most current sites and the best available offers but we cannot review every site in the market.
100% First Deposit Bonus up to $500 + $10 Free
21+ | NJ Only | Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER | Full T&Cs apply
Up to $100 in Bet Credits
Make a qualifying deposit (min $10), place bets to deposit value, once they are settled, matched amount in Bet Credits available to use. Bet Credits risk excluded from returns. T&Cs apply
Great British Bake Off Betting Sites
The Great British Bake Off 2019 is underway and fans of the series are craving to know the results of the internationally followed British baking competition this year. You’re probably looking for GBBO betting sites to bet on who’ll win the Great British Bake Off this year.
We’ve checked out this year’s contestants and one of the early favorites is Alice, the 28-year-old geography teacher with odds of +550.
Note: Odds listed are from European bookmakers as betting on GBBO is not available in the United States.
|Michelle||35||Print Shop Administrator||Tenby||+1000|
What is the Great British Bake Off?
In this internationally televised and streamed baking competition, Britain’s top amateur bakers face each other in the Great British Bake Off with hopes to be crowned Britain’s Star Baker. The series always proves to be full of funny moments and entertaining spats.
Each contestant gets to show off their talents with the various cake, pastry confection or technique tests they’re given during each episode. A panel of judges rates the bakers each week to determine which continues to bake next week and who will be removed from the competition.
The different challenges given to the contestants include the signature bake, technical challenge and a showstopper. The contestant who outdoes the rest of the competition is named the "Star Baker of the Week" while the rest get to continue competing and one contestant is eliminated.
Great British Bake Off Winners
- Candice Brown | After winning the seventh series, Candice appeared on ITV’s "Dancing on Ice" and later returned for the "Great New Year’s Bake Off" but did not win the title of Star Baker.
- Sophie Faldo | The former soldier who served in Afghanistan won the show’s 8th series and appeared in another show called "Travel With A Goat" in which she traveled with a goat.
- Rahul Mandal | This Indian-British engineering researcher continued his day job as an advanced manufacturing researcher after winning the ninth series.
- Nadiya Hussain | Winning the show’s sixth series, Nadiya appeared as a presenter in a BBC travelogue and several of her own cooking shows.
- Nancy Birtwhistle | This British baker and grandmother of eight now writes as a contributor to national papers and gives baking demonstrations throughout the UK.
- Frances Quinn | This British baker who won the fourth series of GBBO is also a children’s clothing designer and published her first book "Quinntessential Baking."
- John Whaite | After winning the show’s third series, this chef, author and TV presenter was also a judge on the daytime cooking show "Chopping Block."
- Joanne Wheatley| After winning the second series, Joanne started her own cooking school, written two books called "A Passion for Baking" and "Home Baking" as for various outlets.
- Edd Kimber| The Great British Bake Off winner quit his job as a debt collector and published three cookbooks "Say It With Cake," "The Boy Who Bakes" and "Patisseries Made Simple."