TVG.com (Television Games Network) is the online affiliate of the TVG Network, a digital cable and satellite horse racing and greyhound racing network owned by FanDuel.
TVG Racing Review
Launching back in 1999, the Beaverton, Oregon-based TVG (Television Games Network) is one of the most well-known and well-respected horse racing gambling sites in the country. While not legal in all 50 states, it is still available in well over half.
Two states in particular—New Jersey and Pennsylvania—have their own dedicated sites, 4NJBets and PABets, respectively. TVG is also owned by the FanDuel Group and bettors have access to over 150 race tracks through TVG for both horse betting and live streaming.
With all of that said, what should you, the bettor, expect from the site?
TVG Racing Bonus Codes & Promotions
New Player $300 Risk-Free Wager: Upon signing up for new TVG account, players can deposit and wager up to $300 risk-free on their first bet. This means, after registering, if you deposit $300 and enter in the TVG promo code, then wager it on a single bet (it must be on a single horse and cannot be an exotic), TVG will credit your account back the $300 as a wagering credit to use again on its site. There are terms and conditions that apply to this risk free bet welcome bonus, including the timeframe in which you can wager your credit, so be sure to read them closely.
Referral Bonus: After creating a unique link, get your friends to join TVG. If they do and deposit $25, you will also receive $25. Your friends will also receive a bet match up to $100 as well with this bonus offer.
Deposit Without Fees: After opting in on the Promotions page, you will be refunded back into your TVG account all deposit fees on your first deposit of $100 or more on every Monday-Wednesday in June.
Super 5: This a free contest. After signing up for it, you will be asked to choose winners for 5 races. If you get all of them correct, you will win $5,000. There are also prizes for picking 4 races correctly.
Belmont Stakes Bonus Offer: For each day you wager $150 or more through June 18, 2020, you will receive $10 on the day before the Belmont Stakes.
Chance to win $1,000 in daily prize money: For each race in June, players who wager $10 or more will earn one entry into this content after opting in on the promotions page. Each day, a $1,000 winner will be chosen along with 4 other runner-ups for $500 each.
Lone Star Park Insurance: On every exacta or exacta box wager at Lone Star Park through 7/6/2020, players will receive a $10 credit back to their TVG account if both horses finish in the top three but the ticket loses. Opt-in for this on the promotions page.
Pick 4 Insurance at Canterbury Park: Every Tuesday and Wednesday through 7/1/2020, TVG will refund your first wager on the late Pick 4 at Canterbury up to $25 if three of your four legs wins.
Get a $300 Risk Free Bet
T&C's Apply, 21+, Please Gamble Responsibly.
Registration at TVG
The registration process for a new TVG account is fast and easy to complete, with all of the details fitting on just one page. The button to register is found in the upper-right-hand corner of the page. Here, you will be asked the following information:
- Create a password
- Mobile number
- Date of Birth
- Last four digits of social security number
- Promo Codes
After this, you are all set and registered. It takes mere minutes.
TVG Horse Racing Betting Markets
TVG offers wagers on horse races from over 150 tracks. Some of the notable ones include Belmont Park, Churchill Downs, Ascot, Longchamp, Epsom Downs, Tokyo City, Canterbury, and many more. There are numerous tracks offered aboard, specifically in France, Great Britain and New Zealand.
TVG are offering the following bet types:
- Win: The horse you chose wins
- Place: Your chosen horse finishes in first or second place
- Show: Your chosen horse finishes in top three
- Quinella: Pick two horses to finish in first or second
- Exacta: This is similar to a Quinella, only you are picking the two horses who will finish exactly in first and second place
- Trifecta: Similar to exacta, only this is for the top three finishes in exact order
- Superfecta: Same as Trifecta, only with four horses in exact order
- Pick 4: This is a wager in which you pick four horses who will win consecutive races
TVG Sportsbook Mobile App Experience
The TVG app is clean, sleek and easy to use. It’s set up very similarly to the desktop version of the site. Available for both Android and iOS users, the login/register buttons are available at the top of the screen. Below, there is a slideshow of some of the promotional offerings, with an ad for the $300 risk-free bet just below that.
As you go further down the app, there is a section for the races that are close to going live at the time of viewing the app, then the popular races, top pools, top tracks, and talent picks.
At the very bottom of the app, there are a few static buttons. These include Home, Tracks, Bets, Picks and More.
Under More, you will find links to the TVG Picks, Live Streaming, Wager Rewards, Handicapping Store and many other important things associated with TVG.
The Tracks button is an excellent source of all the tracks offered, listed A-Z with race times.
Deposit & Withdrawal Methods at TVG
- BetCash: With BetCash, users have no deposit fees. BetCash is a direct link to TVG using your account and routing numbers for ACH transfers.
- Debit/Credit Card: For this, there is a $5 deposit fee. Certain banks such as Bank of America, and Capital One will decline the transaction as some financial institutions still stop online gambling transactions despite them being legal.
- TVG Prepaid Card: This is also a $5 fee. You can sign up for a TVG Prepaid Card online. You must be 21 years of age or older to sign up.
- Green Dot MoneyPak: These can be purchased at stores such as CVS or Walgreens. There is no deposit fee, but the card itself costs $5.95.
- PayNearMe: This is an in-person cash transaction done at retailers 7-Eleven, CVS and Family Dollar. There is no fee.
- PayPal: This is a $5 fee, but this is one of the most popular methods used at both sportsbooks and online casinos as you can withdraw right back into your e-wallet account.
- Gift Cards: Many prepaid cards won’t work at TVG, but if they there will be a $5 fee.
- Wire Transfer: This is a $15 fee on wire transfers less than $1,000. You can request a wire transfer by filling out the form at the bottom of the Support Center page. Not that there are separate forms for deposit and withdrawal.
- Cash Cage: This is done in-person at TVG-partnered tracks and there is no fee. A full list of these tracks can be found on the TVG support site.
- Money Order and Checks: These must be mailed in but have no deposit fee.
- Visa Debit Withdrawal: You can withdraw up to $10,000. This will be available on your card within 25 hours of processing. There are no withdrawal fees.
- PayPal: There are no fees with this method and it takes 24-30 hours to process.
- BetCash (ACH Transfer): This is a free method as well but takes 2-5 days to process.
- TVG Prepaid Card: This could have possible fees and is processed in 24-30 hours.
- Wire Transfer: This costs $15 to execute. If the wire is requested before 4:30 pm ET, you can expect to receive the funds the next business day. However, if requested after 4:30 pm ET, the next day will serve as a processing period and it will be available the day after that.
- Check: There is no fee to withdraw. This may take 7-10 business days for you to receive.
- Overnight Check: This costs $40 in withdrawal fees and may not arrive for 2-4 business days.
- Cash Cage: No fee.
TVG VIP and Rewards Programs
TVG does not currently have a VIP or Rewards Program offered.
TVG Customer Support
At the top of the TVG site, there is a Support Center button. Here, not only do you have access to an expansive FAQ section, but you can also send TVG an email or engage in a live chat—these options are available toward the top of the Support Center page.
TVG State Restrictions
As of June 2020, TVG operates in the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey (under 4NJBets), New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our Verdict of TVG
TVG, the online betting component of TVG Network, lives up to the hype. Not only is the desktop and mobile version of the site easy to use and navigate, but the software and functionality of both platforms is flawless. Additionally, this site has a plethora of promotional offerings. What really makes TVG shine, however, is the abundance of race tracks to choose from.
|Payment Method||Deposit Amount||Withdrawal Amount||Withdraw Time|
|10 min||10,000 max||25 Hours|
|N/A||N/A||Same day/Next business day|