By Adam Martin | | 3 mins
FanDuel Sportsbook NBA Playoffs Promo Code Offers $1000 Risk-Free Bet
FanDuel Sportsbook is one of the premier destinations for sports betting, especially for the NBA playoffs! With the FanDuel promo code, new users are eligible for a risk-free first bet of up to $1,000.
In addition, you can make a same game NBA single-game parlay risk-free up to $20. These are two great deals just in time for the NBA playoffs!
Keep reading to find out why FanDuel Sportsbook is one of the best sports betting apps in the nation.
How To Bet With The FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code
FanDuel Sportsbook is offering new users a risk-free first bet of up to $1,000. Here’s how to claim the FanDuel Sportsbook promo code:
- Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook via the sports betting app or website
- Make your first deposit of at least $10
- Make your first bet risk-free up to $1,000
This offer is exactly what it says it is. For example, if you deposit $100 and then bet $100 on an NBA playoff game and it loses, you will get back $100 in site credit within 72 hours of the bet being graded a loser (the site credit is non-withdrawable and must be used within 14 days).
If you deposit $1,000 and bet $1,000, then you’d get the maximum $1,000 in site credit back if your first bet loses. This is a fantastic deal from FanDuel Sportsbook given we are right in the thick of the NBA playoffs.
Here's another thing you really need to know: There isn't an actual FanDuel promo code to enter, so just click the "Bet Now" button below to get started!
FanDuel Sportsbook Promo Code For NBA Playoffs Betting
FanDuel Sportsbook is also offering customers the chance to make an NBA No-Sweat Same Game Parlay. Opt-in, and then make a SGP on any NBA playoff game featuring three or more legs at +400 or longer total odds.
If your SGP loses, then you will get back up to $20 in free bets. The best part about this offer is that you can claim it once per week during the NBA playoffs. There is little risk here, so this is an awesome way to make a SGP risk-free.
NBA Playoff Betting Schedule
There are a number of exciting NBA betting games taking place this weekend. Below is the full list of games taking place on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday:
- Miami Heat at Atlanta Hawks, 7 p.m. ET (ESPN)
- Milwaukee Bucks at Chicago Bulls, 8:30 p.m. (ABC)
- Phoenix Suns at New Orleans Pelicans, 9:30 p.m. (ESPN)
- Philadelphia 76ers at Toronto Raptors, 2 p.m. ET (TNT)
- Dallas Mavericks at Utah Jazz, 4:30 p.m. (TNT)
- Boston Celtics at Brooklyn Nets, 7:30 p.m. (ESPN)
- Memphis Grizzlies at Minnesota Timberwolves, 10 p.m. (ESPN)
- Milwaukee Bucks at Chicago Bulls, 1 p.m. (ABC)
- Golden State Warriors at Denver Nuggets, 3:30 p.m. ET (ABC)
- Miami Heat at Atlanta Hawks, 7 p.m. ET (TNT)
- Phoenix Suns at New Orleans Pelicans, 9:30 p.m. (TNT)
FanDuel Sportsbook is considered one of the best sports betting sites, so sign up for a new account and start betting on the NBA all of your other favorite sports today.