Best Online Casino Sites 2019
Compare offers & read online casino reviews
Every online gambler deserves a safe and fair place to play. Our mission at Bookies.com is to create a safe online environment for players through free, impartial and independent reviews of the UK's best online gambling companies so that you can play with confidence and security. All ratings and reviews are made independently of the operator by our team of gaming experts and with every company being fully UK licensed they can be trusted to offer fair play. We accept compensation from the companies advertised on this page and this may affect the brand positioning. We endeavour to continuously update this list so we can bring you the most current sites and the best available offers but we cannot review every site in the market.Every online gambler deserves a safe and fair place to play. Our mission at Bookies.com is to create a safe online environment for players through free, impartial and independent reviews of the US's best online gambling companies so that you can play with confidence and security. All ratings and reviews are made independently of the operator by our team of gaming experts and with every company being fully US licensed they can be trusted to offer fair play. We accept compensation from the companies advertised on this page and this may affect the brand positioning. We endeavour to continuously update this list so we can bring you the most current sites and the best available offers but we cannot review every site in the market.
200% Welcome Bonus up to £500 + 50 Free Spins
18+. New players only. 1 bonus offer per player. Min. deposit £20. Max. bonus bet is £5. Bonus spins on selected games only and must be used within 72 hours. Bonus funds expire in 30 days, unused bonus funds will be removed. Bonus funds are 200% match up to £500 on your 1st deposit, 50% match up to £1000 on your 2nd deposit, and 75% match up to £500 on your 3rd deposit. Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35x wagering the total bonus, cash & bonus spins. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org
200% Match Bonus up to £400 + 50 Bonus Spins
Welcome offer is valid to new players only (& the first 3 deposits). Min. deposit of £20 required. 18+ T&C's apply. BeGambleAware.org
121% First Deposit Bonus up to £300
18+. New players only. Minimum deposit of £10. Bonus funds are 121% up to £300 and separate to Cash funds. 35x bonus wagering requirements. £5 max bet with bonus. Bonus must be used within 30 days otherwise any unused bonus shall be removed. Terms Apply. BeGambleAware.
20 Spins on Sign Up + 100% Bonus up to £300 & 30 More Spins on First Deposit
T&C's Apply, 18+, Please Gamble Responsibly.
Up to 120 Volt Spins on your First Deposit
Valid for new players registering from 04/02/2019 – to 30/06/2019. Must be claimed within 35 days of account creation. Max credited Volt Points = 12000. Volt Points will be credited to players accounts and players choose their Volt Spins from the Volt Shop. No wagering on Volt Spins winnings. Max winnings from Volt Spins is £500. Min first dep of £20 required. Neteller & Skrill deposits excluded. Volt Spins must be used within 7 days of being granted. Further T&C’s apply.
100% Welcome Bonus up to £200 + 20 Extra Spins on Dreamcatcher
Valid from 17/07/18 to 27/11/18. New players only (first deposit). 100% Deposit Match Bonus from £20 to £200: Min 50x wagering (% game weightings apply), play restrictions apply. Max bonus bet of £5, 15 days to accept & 30 days to complete wagering. Deposited funds locked to casino platform until wagering met. Your own deposited funds can be withdrawn at any time. Real money funds used first. Free Spins: Available after deposit bonus is redeemed/lost, credited as £2 bonus. Dream Catcher only. 1x wagering and Max bonus bet of £5 applies to winnings, 7 days to accept & 7 days to complete wagering, maximum withdrawal from winnings is £200. Bonus funds used first. Full T&C’s Apply. Begambleaware.org
£88 Free + 100% First Deposit Bonus up to £100
No Deposit Offer: New players only • £88 is granted in FreePlay (FP) • FP must be claimed within 48 hrs of receiving the email and expires after 14 days • FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at £15, exc. JP win • Deposit Bonus Offer: £20 min deposit • 100% up to £100 Bonus • Bonus wins are capped at £500 • To withdraw bonus & related wins, wager 30 x (bonus amount) within 90 days • Restrictions apply to deposit until wagering requirement fulfilled • Wagering req. vary by game • This offer may not be combined with any other offer • Withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply. 18+. Begambleaware
Wager £10, Get £50 Free
New Customers only. Deposit and wager within 7 days of opening new account. £50 bonus split into 1x £20 bonus and 3x £10 bonuses for selected games. Minimum wager of £10 with up to 60x wagering applicable. Bonuses expire 3 days after crediting. Credit and Debit cards only. T&Cs Apply. Please Gamble Responsibly
100% First Deposit Bonus up to £200 + £10 Extra Cash + 11 No Wager Spins
18+. T&C Apply. New customers only. Deposit required. Rollover required. Begambleaware.org
Up to £200 Welcome Package + 25 Spins
Welcome Bonus: New customers only. Min deposit £20, max bonus £200, 40X wagering. Spins: activated upon third deposit, available on Starburst only. Game weighting applies. Bonus betting restrictions: slots - £5, all other games – 10% of bonus amount. T&Cs apply.
Bet £20, Get £2018+. New customers only. Minimum deposit of £20, wagered 1x on Sports at 1/2 (1.5) odds or higher. Begambleaware. Further T&C's app
Bet £10, Get £30Bet £10+ at odds 1.50+, get 2 x £15 free bets, 13 day expiry, credited after first bet settles. Opt in, 1 x new customer. Bet type,
Most Popular Offers
Guide to Online Casinos UK
Do you know how to find the best casino sites UK gaming has to offer? Trusting your own judgement is one way, of course. But if you don’t have the foundation of knowledge from which to make your own decisions, it’s easy to go wrong. In this guide, we break down what you need to look for when you’re on the hunt for the top UK casinos.
What Makes the Best Online Casino Sites?
Defining what makes an online casino stand out isn’t always easy. Because players make their decisions based on personal preference, no one UK casino is going to satisfy everyone. As much as finding the best casino sites UK is an art, you can be pragmatic about the selection process. In doing so, look out for the following:
- A Valid Gaming Licence: This is perhaps the most important point. If a UK casino site doesn’t have a licence, you shouldn’t use it. Aside from being illegal, sites without a UKGC licence don’t have to offer a secure or fair platform. Put simply, only UKGC licensees will offer a safe gaming experience.
- Tons of Added Value: The best UK casino sites all offer a variety of promotions. A welcome bonus should be seen as standard. Beyond that, you should look for loyalty incentives such as reload rewards, free spins, VIP schemes and more. In addition to the bonuses themselves, you also need to look at an operator's wagering conditions. The top UK casino sites ensure it’s as easy for you to unlock your bonuses as it is to claim them.
- Quality Games and Software: There are certain software providers of note in the UK gaming space. The best online casino sites will take as many games from the big brands as possible. Names you need to look out for are: Microgaming, NetEnt, Playtech and Evolution Gaming. Although there are others, these companies offer high-quality games that, in turn, means the casinos that partner with them are worth using.
Comparing the Best Casino Sites UK
Once you’ve established an outline of what the best online casino sites look like in isolation, the next step is to compare. Our reviews do this as standard, but it’s also something you should do for yourself. The reason for this is that you never know what something’s worth if you don’t hold it up against something else. In the UK casino world, this is particularly important because something can seem impressive until it's challenged. For example, a site might offer 200 different games. On first inspection, that sounds great, but when you consider the top casino sites in the UK boast upwards of 400 games, the former starts to look less appealing.
The same goes for payout percentages. All online slots and table games have a theoretical return rate. Naturally, some are better than others, but you won’t know this until you start comparing. For instance, Quickspin’s Big Bad Wolf slot game has an RTP of 97.35% that’s pretty good. Goblin’s Cave by Playtech has a 99.3% RTP. Therefore, in theory, you’ll win more in the long run when you choose the latter over the former. Again, this all comes down to your ability to take a core set of features and compare like for like.
By looking at what Casino X has compared to Casino Y, you’ll build up a list of top-rated UK casino sites and, more importantly, a selection of sites that work for you. As we’ve already said in this online casino UK guide, everything is a matter of personal preference. Just because one group of experts says Casino X is best, that doesn’t mean you’ll agree.
To help you refine the comparison process, make sure you assess these key areas:
- Game quantity
- Game type
- Betting limits
- Payout percentages
- Mobile betting options
- Live gaming options
- Bonus value
- Bonus wagering conditions
- Personal features such as aesthetics, design and usability.
What’s Offered at UK Casino Sites?
- Impressive Bonuses: All the best UK casinos offer large amounts of bonus cash that’s easy to access.
- A Large Gaming Lobby: As standard, you should expect a leading UK online casino to offer at least 400 games of all types and, importantly, at all limits.
- Mobile Betting: Without a mobile app or site, an operator can’t be listed as one of the UK’s finest.
- Free Play: Casino gaming is all about having fun. Any site that wants to be ranked among the top UK online casino sites needs to ensure this ideal is upheld by offering free play games.
- Licensing and Security: A UKGC licence, SSL encrypted software, ID checks and anti-fraud measures are all things the best casino sites in the UK have in common.
- Plenty of Ways to Pay: If you can’t pay, you can’t play for real money. Leading operators will provide a range of secure payment options, including Visa, MasterCard, PayPal and Skrill.
- Stability: The final area that all highly rated UK casinos shine in is stability. If a site is constantly crashing or taking a long time to load, it will be poorly made and run.