DraftKings Promo Offer For NFL Draft: $100 If QB Drafted 1st
20% Deposit Bonus Up To $1000
The NFL Draft begins Thursday night. Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence is slotted as the consensus No. 1 overall selection when the Jacksonville Jaguars make the first pick of the evening. There are at least four other quarterbacks expected to go in the first round Thursday night: Mac Jones of Alabama, Trey Lance of North Dakota State, Justin Fields of Ohio State and Zach Wilson from BYU.
Lawrence has been slotted as the best of the best for more than a year prior to this draft and has yet to disappoint, even though he and the Tigers were upended by Fields and Ohio State in the 2021 College Football Playoff semifinal game.
With the NFL Draft upon us this week, expect sports betting sites to offer deal and specials for first-time bettors. DraftKings got out of the gate with an offer that will give new bettors $100 in free bets on a wager of $1 or more on any NFL Draft market if a quarterback is drafted first overall.
The deal is available in New Jersey, West Virginia, Indiana, Colorado, Tennessee and Illinois. It is not valid in Pennsylvania, Iowa or Virginia. The offer is valid through 8 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 29, except in West Virginia, where betting closes on Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET, and Michigan, where it closes at 11:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday.
20% Deposit Bonus up to $1000
DraftKings NFL Draft Promo Offer Details
Here are some of the key details of the DraftKings offer:
- Valid for first time DraftKings depositors only who make a $5+ deposit into their accounts
- If a QB is drafted first overall, you will be issued a $100 bonus once your original $1+ bet settles
- Bonus paid as four (4) $25 Free Bets and is valid for seven days
- Free Bet amount is not included in any returns or winnings
- Free Bet also not redeemable for cash, non-transferable, and non-refundable
- One qualifying bet per user
- Excludes live bets, parlays, free bets, cash out bets and voided bets
PREVIEW: Check Out Our Ultimate NFL Draft Betting Guide