New DraftKings Promo For Opening Day: Bet $1, Get $100 With Hit
20% Deposit Bonus Up To $1000
Major League Baseball returns to the field on Thursday with all 30 teams scheduled to play. It’s a full slate of games and plenty of MLB betting action to be had.
To celebrate this annual renewal of America’s pastime, DraftKings is offering a special promo for new users to its sportsbook starting at 8 a.m. ET Thursday. Sign up for a new account, make a deposit, then bet at least $1 on any team as a moneyline wager and you will get $100 in free bets if your team gets a hit. That’s right: You cash as long as your team isn’t no-hit. You can check out the latest MLB odds here.
The bonus is paid in the form of four $25 free bets. The free bets are valid for seven days and the free bet amount is not included in any returns or winnings. Free bets are also not redeemable for cash.
No DraftKings promo or bonus code is needed to take advantage of the offer. And here’s a hanging curve ball: The DraftKings MLB Opening Day promo isn’t just for Opening Day. The offer will be live until April 30 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Like we said, a pretty sweet deal.
20% Deposit Bonus up to $1000
More DraftKings Opening Day Promo Details
Some additional details on this DraftKings promotion:
- It’s for first-time DraftKings users only
- After registering, place a bet of at least $1 on any team to win (moneyline bet) for any MLB game during the month of April
- If your team gets a hit, you will get the $100 in free bets once your $1+ bet settles
- Only one qualifying bet per user
- This promo includes live bets but excludes parlays, free bets, cash-out bets, voided bets and odds boosts
- Users must be located in Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Tennessee, Virginia or West Virginia