Arizona Sports Betting Early Registration Offers Available
The opening of Arizona sports betting early registration features a bounty of offers and deals for new bettors from some of the industry’s biggest names. We've got a complete list and how to take advantage of them.
Well-known sportsbooks BetMGM, DraftKings, Caesars Entertainment and FanDuel posted early registration deals to customers shortly after the process opened at 12:01 a.m. local time Saturday.
More operators are likely to join the party in the days ahead, with sports betting sites officially launching on Sept. 9, in time for NFL betting and the 2021 season opener between the Dallas Cowboys and the Super Bowl champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
If you haven’t already signed up for one of these betting apps, you can still grab some incredible offers.
Arizona Sports Betting Sites With Early Registration Offers
So far, BetMGM, DraftKings, FanDuel and Caesars are the only operators to offer early registration deals in Arizona. That will change Monday, but for those looking to score some early deals on Sunday, here’s what’s currently available – and what might be on the horizon. Keep in mind that not only can you sign up for multiple sportsbooks and collect multiple early registration offers, you should be doing just that. Comparing odds at multiple Arizona sports betting sites is smart wagering strategy.
- BetMGM: One of the most popular operators in the nation is offering Arizona bettors $200 in free bets just for signing up early. That is in lieu of its normal signup offer of a risk-free bet of up to $1,000 as, unlike with DraftKings and FanDuel, bettors can’t claim both offers.
- Caesars: Caesars is offering new Arizona customers who sign up now ahead of the Sep. 9 launch a $100 free bet in addition to a whopping risk-free bet promotion of up to $5,000. They are allowing bettors to combine the early and acquisition offers.
- WynnBET: Offering a $200 free bet and a risk-free bet of up to $1,000 to those who register ahead of the Sep. 9 launch of Arizona sports betting. Additionally, WynnBET is also holding a contest in which anyone in Arizona that makes a deposit of $50 or more is qualified to win a “Wynn Field Club Experience” – a two-night, four-room stay at the Wynn Las Vegas for up to eight people, with complimentary access to the Wynn Field Club at Allegiant Stadium, home of the Las Vegas Raiders. The WynnBet sweepstakes also includes a $2,000 credit at Wynn Las Vegas and roundtrip airfare of up to $500 per person, the company’s spokesperson said.
- DraftKings: The operator that made a name for itself with DFS before becoming a sports betting juggernaut, is offering and an early registration bonus of $150 in free bets on top of its standard 20% first deposit match up to $1,000 offer for new players. The two deals can be used simultaneously.
- FanDuel: Not only do you get a bonus $100 site credit for signing up with DraftKings’ major rival early, you also can take advantage of a risk-free bet of up to $1,000 on top of it as the operator’s welcome offer. You can also compare FanDuel vs DraftKings if you want to learn more about both operators.
Risk Free Bet up to $1,000 - Promo Code: BOOKIES
Up to $5,000 Risk-Free Bet - Promo Code: BOOKIES
Bet $1 Win $100 If Any College Football or NFL Team Scores a Touchdown
Bet $1 Get $200 in Free Bets NFL Special Plus 20% Deposit Bonus up to $1,000
Risk Free Bet up to $1,000
Who Else May Offer Early Registration in Arizona?
Other notable sportsbooks expected to enter the early registration push are Unibet, BetRivers and PointsBet.
The three operators have told Bookies.com that they intend to extend offers to Arizona bettors but have yet to announce or debut early registration deals as of Sunday morning. Bookmark this page for the latest developments.
While it’s unclear what the three might offer as extra incentive, we can get a sense of likely new customer offers that Arizona bettors can expect. Unibet’s typical offer in other states has been a risk-free bet of up to $500. PointsBet typically offers two risk-free bets up to $2,000. And BetRivers has been offering $250 in free bets if you make a deposit of $250.
PointsBet is partnered with Ft. McDowell Yavapai Nation, BetRivers with the Arizona Rattlers and Unibet with the Quechan Tribe in Arizona.
Other operators beyond these eight may jump into the fray ahead of sports betting in Arizona going live. Those include but are not limited to:
- TwinSpires (Tonto Apache Tribe)
- Penn National Gaming/Barstool Sports (partnered with Phoenix International Raceway)
- Golden Nugget (Hualapai Tribe )
- Bally Bet (Phoenix Mercury)