NFL Week 15 Odds & Lines: Early Look at Top Matchups, Schedule
With short weeks and no more byes, NFL Week 15 odds usher in the final month of the regular season, with NFL betting being impacted by more injuries approaching the playoffs. We also start to see NFL futures for division races tighten up and lose value.
We should see games that betting sites salivate over, including the Thursday night game featuring the Chargers and Chiefs. Vegas in Cleveland is part of the early action, as well as Green Bay in Baltimore and Tennessee in Pittsburgh. Games such as the Jets and Dolphins and the Eagles and WFT should make NFL picks interesting to say the least. Seattle is in LA taking on the Rams, and the Bucs host the Saints in a huge NFC South showdown.
NFL Week 15 Schedule
For games December 16-20
- Kansas City Chiefs at Los Angeles Chargers, 8:20 p.m. ET (TNF)
- Carolina Panthers at Buffalo Bills, TBA
- Las Vegas Raiders at Cleveland Browns, TBA
- New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts, TBA
- New York Jets at Miami Dolphins, TBA
- Washington Football Team at Philadelphia Eagles, TBA
- Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants, 1 p.m. ET
- Arizona Cardinals at Detroit Lions, 1 p.m. ET
- Green Bay Packers at Baltimore Ravens, 1 p.m. ET
- Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars, 1 p.m. ET
- Tennessee Titans at Pittsburgh Steelers, 1 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Falcons at San Francisco 49ers, 4:05 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati Bengals at Denver Broncos, 4:05 p.m. ET
- Seattle Seahawks at Los Angeles Rams, 4:25 p.m. ET
- New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Bucs, 8:20 p.m. ET (SNF)
- Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears, 8:15 p.m. ET (MNF)
Risk Free Bet up to $1,000 - Promo Code: BOOKIES
Thursday Night Football
Kansas City Chiefs at Los Angeles Chargers, 8:20 p.m. ET
It wasn’t the start the Chiefs wanted to the 2021 campaign, and they are chasing a playoff spot as they open Week 15 in LA on a short week. The Chargers filled the early void left by the Chiefs and will be coming off a home game against the Giants. The Chiefs will be playing their third divisional opponent in as many games, coming off Week 14 against the Raiders, and the Broncos in Week 13.
Sunday Night Football
New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 8:20 p.m. ET
The two preseason favorites to battle atop the AFC South will kick off in Tampa Bay to round out Sunday’s action. The Bucs are coming off a short week where they played host to the Buffalo Bills. The Saints – also on a short week – will stay on the road after taking on the Jets in Week 14.
Monday Night Football
Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears, 8:15 p.m. ET
The Vikings will have little time after Monday night to stay in the race for the NFC North, while the Bears will still be adjusting to a new QB. Minnesota gets 10 days between its last game – TNF the week prior against the Steelers. Chicago doesn’t get as much of a break, coming off a trip to Green Bay in Week 14.
Risk Free Bet up to $1,000