DraftKings Promo Code: $200 Bonus for $5 NFL Week 7 Wager
Adam Martin | 4 mins
Bet $5, Win $150 in Bonus Bets If Your Bet Wins
|Bet Now ➜|
52 PLAYERS REDEEMED TODAY!
With the DraftKings promo code, new customers can get $200 in free bets for making just a $5 wager on any pre-game, NFL moneyline. With 12 NFL games taking place on Sunday, it’s the perfect time to take advantage of this fantastic deal with DraftKings Sportsbook!
DraftKings Sportsbook is one of the best sports betting apps, so get signed up right now and take full advantage of this fantastic offer.
How To Get The DraftKings Sportsbook Promo Code
DraftKings Sportsbook gives new customers $200 in site credits for just a $5 wager on the NFL. Here’s how the deal works:
- Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook – no promo code is required
- Make your first deposit of at least $5
- Bet at least $5 on any pre-game, NFL moneyline and get $200 in free bets if your team wins
This is an awesome deal from DraftKings Sportsbook! Just bet $5 on any NFL team to win on a pre-game, moneyline wager, and if your team wins, you’ll get $200 in free bets. The free bets come in the form of eight $25 free bets and you get one week in order to use them. You can use them to bet on any sport you want to, not just the NFL. Overall, it’s a very strong offer.
Top DraftKings Sportsbook Promo Codes
Instead of the bet $5 to win $200 deal, DraftKings Sportsbook gives new customers a 20% first deposit match bonus up to $1,000. In order to get the full $1,000 in site credits, your first deposit must be $5,000.
There is a 25x rollover requirement attached to this offer, meaning that for every $25 you wager at DraftKings Sportsbook, you’ll unlock $1 in site credits.
Remember that you can only take one welcome offer, so if you took the bet $5 to win a $200 deal, you can’t take this other welcome offer as well.
DraftKings NFL Betting Odds For 10/23
Sunday’s NFL betting slate features 12 games. The full slate of games is below, along with the spread for the favorite:
- NY Giants at Jacksonville Jaguars (-3), 1 p.m. EST
- GB Packers (-4.5) at Washington Commanders, 1 p.m. EST
- Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys (-7), 1 p.m. EST
- Atlanta Falcons at Cincinnati Bengals (-6.5), 1 p.m. EST
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-13) at Carolina Panthers, 1 p.m. EST
- Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens (-6.5), 1 p.m. EST
- Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans (-2.5), 1 p.m. EST
- NY Jets at Denver Broncos (-1), 4:05 p.m. EST
- Houston Texans at Las Vegas Raiders (-7), 4:05 p.m. EST
- KC Chiefs (-2) at SF 49ers, 4:25 p.m. EST
- Seattle Seahawks at Los Angeles Chargers (-5), 4:25 p.m. EST
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Miami Dolphins (-7), 8:20 p.m. EST
There are a number of awesome games taking place on Sunday, including the Packers (3-3) vs. the Commanders (2-4). The Packers are -4.5 point favorites for this game and the total is set at 41.5 points. The Packers have struggled this season and are coming off of back-to-back losses to the NY Giants and NY Jets.
However, they still have QB Aaron Rodgers under center and should be able to turn things around against a struggling Commanders squad that recently lost QB Carson Wentz to injury, which is why the Packers are the road betting favorite to win this game.
DraftKings Sportsbook is one of the best sports betting sites out there, so get signed up right now and take full advantage of the welcome offer ahead of Sunday’s NFL betting slate.