DraftKings Hammer the Over Promo Back For NBA Playoff Game
20% Deposit Bonus Up To $1000
It’s “Hammer” time once again at DraftKings.
And no, not that “Hammer,” for those of you who pine for the 1980s.
The “Hammer The Over” promotion at DraftKings is a popular boost that involves point totals. And the more bettors who join in this NBA odds promotion, the better the potential return is for all. The promo returns for the start of the NBA playoffs – and will be in effect for one game to be determined on either May 22 or May 23. The operator will announce the game closer to the date.
The promotion is open to all customers, including existing ones, and here’s how it works:
In the game where the “Hammer The Over” promo is in effect, the points total will drop a point for each 1,500 bettors who choose the over. If the total starts at 220 and 15,000 bettor hammer the over, the total to beat becomes 210. The more bettors, the lower the overall total is for all everyone. It's a terrific promo for fans of NBA betting.
If you aren’t already signed up at DraftKings, click on the “Bet Now” just below and you will be taken there (be sure to collect the welcome bonus!). The DraftKings sportsbook is available in 10 states, including New Jersey, Pennsylvania, lIllinois, Michigan, West Virginia, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Virginia and Tennessee.
Call it “May Madness.”
20% Deposit Bonus up to $1000
Here are some of other key details:
- Once the specific “Hammer The Over” promo game is chosen, customers simply bet on that specific game to cover the “Hammer the Over Total Points Promo.”
- You must select the boost in your betslip BEFORE placing the bet
- Boosted odds bet must be placed on an individual bet slip
- Max Bet: $25
- One qualifying bet per user
- Boost expires at tip off on day of selected game
- The promotional Points Total will reduce by one point for every 1,500 customers who bet the market. So, if the original total 200 and 150,000 customers place an eligible bet, the promotional total will reduce to 100
- The ‘Hammer The Over” special will settle as a winner if the total in the game exceeds the final promotional total.