Bet365 are the world’s leading betting company and they’re also our favourite bookmaker. They have competitive odds, In-Play betting and a great Cash Out facility. New customers can also claim £100 in bet credits.
£100 Bet Credits from bet365
Sign up, deposit €5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits (up to €100*) when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. New customers only, T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
bet365 bet credits rules explained Significant Terms and Conditions
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of €5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of €100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at €100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• Deposits made using NETeller, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap will not count as your qualifying deposit.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
• Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
• In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
• Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
• Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
• Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
PLEASE NOTE: You can only open a bet365 account if you are 18+ and accept the terms and conditions.
How to open a bet365 account
1. Click on this special bet365 link
2. Sign up for a bet365 account
3. Make a first deposit (£10 or more)
You can now enjoy the fantastic betting service provided by bet365 including the latest promotions that are available with this operator.
Bet365 promotions and offers
Bet365 often have bet offers, new promotions and special offers for their existing customers. Below are just a selection of these offers:
- Euro Soccer Bonus – earn up to 100% more on accumulators when it comes to the English Premier League, Italian Serie A, Spanish Primera Liga, German Bundesliga 1 or UEFA Champions League.
- Bore Draw Money Back – refunds on Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets if any game finishes 0-0.
- Bet365 Price Promise – the best price on every horse for all races shown live on ITV Racing
- Tennis Accumulator Bonus – earn up to 50% more on accumulators for any Grand Slam, ATP, WTA or Challenger Tour event, as well as Singles and Doubles matches from the Davis Cup, Fed Cup and Hopman Cup.
Why open a bet365 account?
Bet365 are the largest bookmaker in the world and they score highly in every department. Whether you like football, horse racing, tennis, cricket, darts or any other sport, bet365 have a first-class service which includes a wide range of pre-match and and In-Play betting markets.
Brilliant for In-Play betting
Bet365 have a brilliant in-play betting service, with markets available on a 24/7 basis. Live betting has never been more popular, with an increasing number of customers waiting until sporting events start before deciding which bet to place. The odds update in real time and it’s a very exciting way to bet.
Cash out for an early profit
Bet365 have Cash Out and Partial Cash Out available, with this available for several pre-event and In-Play betting events. When you strike a bet, you will see the Cash Out value that is available. This value changes when a football or tennis event goes In-Play, depending on whether your selection is likelier or less likely to win.
70,000 Events Live Streamed Every Year
Bet365 aren’t just a brilliant bookmaker, they have also become an online TV channel to their millions of customers thanks to a superb live streaming service. Providing you have a funded account or you’ve placed a bet recently at bet365, you will get access to a wide range of live streamed events every day. This includes La Liga and Bundesliga football, as well as Grand Slam tennis events.
How to Place a Bet with Bet365
Bet365 is an online bookmaker. Unlike other bookies, they have no high-street shops – they are only based online. Bet365 has one of the easiest to use websites in the betting industry. Everything is clearly labelled, and explained, so you can bet without any problems.
Once you’ve signed up and taken advantage of the Bet365 welcome bonus, you can see down the left side of the page there is a list of the different betting markets.
Each sport is listed in alphabetical order to make things easier for you.
Pick your sport, and a list of competitions will appear. Click, for example, Soccer and then Premier League, and the next Premier League matches will show up.
How to place a bet from here depends on the type of bet you want to place, but whenever you see the odds of an outcome, click on them to add this particular bet to your betting slip.
Your betting slip will show up on the right hand side. Enter your stake, it will tell you how much the return will be should you win, and then click ‘place bet’.
It may also ask you the type of bet you would like to place…
The Different Types of Bet at Bet365
There are lots of different types of bet you could potentially make with Bet365.
If you’re an experienced punter, you probably know all this stuff already. It’s mainly for beginners, or those who haven’t bet in a while.
Single – A single is a single bet. You bet on an outcome, and if it wins, you win.
Doubles – A double is when you bet on two outcomes, and both have to win for you to see a return on your bet.
Trebles – A treble works exactly the same way, but with three outcomes instead. All three have to win for you to win.
These are known as accumulators. All of your picks need to win. It doesn’t stop at trebles either, you can get a four-fold accumulator, a five-fold accumulator – you can go as high as you want, basically.
The odds of each bet are all combined, and a single set of odds is calculated.
There are more complicated types of bet – but its better if you read them in the guide linked above, it’s much more thorough.
Bet365 Betting Markets
As mentioned, Bet365 has a huge number of betting markets.
This means you have lots of different opportunities to place a bet you’re happy with.
Bet365, like most bookies in the UK, is mostly known for its sports betting.
You’ll find markets for all the top sports – and a few minor ones too. A complete list can be found below:
Bet365 Sports Betting Markets
You can bet on the following sports.
- American Football
- Australian Rules
- Gaelic Sports
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Sports
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Virtual Sports
- Winter Sports
As you can see, that’s quite a long list. Plenty of options.
However, that’s not all Bet365 has to offer. You can also bet on non-sporting events.
For example, you can bet on politics. Who will be the next Prime Minister? When will the next General Election be held in the UK?
Or, you can bet on reality TV shows, such as Big Brother, The X Factor and Britain’s Got Talent.
Bet365 also allows you to bet on the stock market – just click ‘Financials’ in the sidebar.
Bet365 Mobile & App
Apps are so important in our day-to-day lives.
So it’s essential that every bookmaker has its own app, to make betting as easy and simple as possible for punters. Bet365 understands this, and so has developed one of the best apps on the market. It’s incredibly easy-to-use – you can always find the bet you want, and place it in a highly-convenient way.
You can download it for free on any smartphone or tablet device, whether you’re running on an Apple or Android operating system, so you can bet on-the-go. No need to go to a shop, and no need to be sat at your computer.
You can be riding the train on the way to a football match, placing your bets on the journey.
Despite the smaller screen, all the information you could possible need is there, and very easy-to-read. It’s not too clunky, so you don’t get confused and frustrated.
And it has all the features you love on the desktop site. Bet in-play, cashing out, and all the rest.
Bet365 FAQ and Customer Support
What makes a particular bookmaker great?
Obviously good odds, exciting features, and a few special promotions every now and again.
But also – good customer service.
Every punter will appreciate good customer service. If you have an issue with your account, it’s good to be able to talk to someone, and iron out any problems.
Bet365 also has a handy FAQ section for you to browse, so you can try and troubleshoot an issue before contacting customer services.
You can visit that FAQ by clicking here.
It provides lots of information on a wide range of topics, from cashing out and editing bets, to password resets and problems with your bonus.
Bet365, as we’ve already said, is one of the leading bookmakers in the world. Founded in the UK in 2000, the company now operates with over 3,000 employees, across a variety of different offices. It has over 19 million customers in two hundred different countries. Bet365’s main headquarters is located in Stoke, UK.
As well as sports betting, it also has casino, bingo and poker games available on its website. Even if you have never placed a bet in your life, it is likely you have been made aware of Bet365 through its advertising.
In the UK, particularly during football matches, the face of Bet365 is Ray Winstone. Internationally, Samuel L Jackson appears on its advertising.
|Welcome Bonus £100||