- Super Bowl Odds
2023 Super Bowl Odds Tracker | NFL Futures Odds
Now is the time to get your Super Bowl futures bets in at online sportsbooks. There's value to be had right now in NFL online betting since odds to win the Super Bowl change often during the regular season based on team success – or lack thereof.
NFL Super Bowl 57 Odds
NFL odds for the 2022-23 Super Bowl changed throughout the offseason and they will change weekly during the season, too. Who are the Super Bowl favorites? Check out the latest odds to win Super Bowl 57 from top sports betting apps.
Click the Offer for Details
First Bet Offer up to $1,000
Bonus Code: BOOKIES
Must be 21+ to participate. T&Cs apply.
Up to $1,250 on Caesars + WATCH & BET on Select NFL Games on the app
Promo Code: BOOKIESFULL
Must be 21+ to participate. T&Cs apply.
Bet $5, Get $200 in Free Bets Instantly
Must be 21+ to participate. T&C apply.
Bet $5, Get $150 in Bonus Bets
Must be 21+ to participate. T&Cs apply.
5 X $100 Second Chance Bets
Must be 21+ to participate. T&C apply.
Kansas City Chiefs
San Francisco 49ers
Super Bowl Odds 2023 Tracker
Bookies.com is following the major Super Bowl odds 2023 movements for Super Bowl 57. Through the regular season and playoffs so far, there has been a considerable shift in odds and personnel across the league.
Odds courtesy ofand current as of January 18, 2023.
- 1/18/23: The NFL is down to its Elite Eight - and the same two teams remain as the favorites - Buffalo and Kansas City - as we've seen throughout much of the season. The Chiefs (+290 at BetMGM) hold a slight edge over the Bills (+325) to win the Lombardi Trophy in Glendale, Arizona, on February 12th. The 49ers (+400) have won 11 straight and supplanted the Eagles (+500) as the top pick out of the NFC. The Eagles and Chiefs are coming off their byes heading into the Divisional Playoff round this weekend. The out-of-nowhere Jaguars and Big Blue Balls New York Giants are the two longest shots on the board at +2500.
- 1/5/23: With one week to go in the regular season, the Kansas City Chiefs and Buffalo Bills remain in a toss-up to win the Super Bowl at +380. This price factors in the fallout of Buffalo safety Damar Hamlin's injury in Week 17 in terms of how it could affect the team. The game between the Bills and Bengals, postponed in Week 17, may affect playoff seeding if it is to resume. The Chiefs can clinch homefield in the AFC with a win against the Raiders in Week 18. The Eagles (+550) are the top pick out of the NFC. It's a sign that oddsmakers believe QB Jalen Hurts will be 100% by the start of the playoffs. The red-hot San Francisco 49ers, winners of nine straight and four with rookie QB Brock Purdy, have edged up to +600 and remain the best value in this market. Elsewhere, the Cowboys (+1000) and Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+2500) will meet in the wild-card round if the Eagles win the NFC East. Otherwise, the Eagles will take their second shot at Brady in the playoffs in the past two seasons.
- 11/16/22: The Bills' loss in overtime to Minnesota (in an instant classic) caused Buffalo's odds to fall even further. Two weeks ago, the Bills' 2023 Super Bowl odds were at +250, now they're at +400. The Chiefs' 2023 Super Bowl odds remained static at +500 after a win over the Jaguars. The Eagles still have the best odds in the NFC (+600 vs. +500 last week) despite suffering their first loss of the season to Washington on Monday night. Meanwhile, the 49ers' 2023 Super Bowl odds are at their high-water mark (+800 vs. +1100 last week) after a win over the Chargers.
- 11/10/22: A loss to the Jets in Week 9 and concern over Josh Allen's elbow has dropped the Bills from +250 to +290. Meanwhile, the Chiefs (+500) defeated Derrick Henry's Titans to climb the board from +700. The Eagles dispatched the Texans on Thursday Night Football and held at +500. The Cowboys, who were on their bye in Week 9, have continued their ascendence and they're now at +1100 as second favorites behind the Eagles in the NFC.
- 10/26/22: The Bills and Eagles both had byes last week, but still saw their odds drop in this market. The Chiefs' 2023 Super Bowl odds went from +800 to +700 after a blowout win over the 49ers, while the Cowboys saw huge movement (+2200 to +1800) with the successful return of Dak Prescott. Tampa Bay's shocking loss to Carolina sent its odds tumbling (+900 to +1500), while the 49ers' 2023 Super Bowl odds saw the biggest change among Super Bowl contenders (+2500 to +1500), despite their blowout loss to KC, due to the addition of Christian McCaffrey.
- 10/20/22: The Bills' huge win over the Chiefs on the road could go a long way toward determining home field advantage in the AFC, which is why their Super Bowl odds dropped from +350 to +275 after the dramatic win. The Chiefs, meanwhile, saw their odds rise from +650 to +800. The Eagles' perfect 6-0 start has them with the second-best odds to win the Super Bowl (+550), while the Buccaneers saw their odds improve from +1000 to +900 despite a stunning loss to the Steelers. Elsewhere, the 5-1 Vikings have seen their odds go from +3000 in the offseason, to +1800 after a win over the Dolphins.
- 10/12/22: The Chiefs' Super Bowl odds (+650) are now lower than their preseason odds (+700) after their win over the Raiders on Monday Night Football. Kansas City has hardly missed a beat without Tyreek Hill. Meanwhile, the Bills are sitting at +350 after demolishing the Steelers, which is half their preseason odds (+700). The Packers loss to the Giants in London caused their odds to fall from +1000 to +1400, while the Eagles are at an NFC-best +650 after a close win over the Cardinals. Tom Brady’s Buccaneers have the second-best odds in the NFC at +1000.
- 10/05/22: The Eagles (+800) are the NFC favorites to win the Super Bowl, replacing the Buccaneers (who have fallen to +1200 from +700). The Packers are at +1000. In the AFC, it's still the Bills (+400) out on top after bouncing back from their hiccup in Miami by beating the Ravens on the road. The Chiefs (+700) are the class of the AFC West and Patrick Mahomes looks well positioned for another postseason run.
- 09/20/22: The Eagles (+1200) are now tied for the fourth-best odds (with the Packers) to win the Super Bowl after blowing out the Vikings on Monday Night Football. Jalen Hurts is playing like an early MVP candidate, which has caused a massive spike in Eagles’ Super Bowl odds. Philadelphia entered the season at +2200 to win the Super Bowl and was at +1600 after Week 1. Only the Buccaneers (+700), Chiefs (+650) and Bills (+450) have better Super Bowl odds than Philadelphia. The Bills routed the Titans on Monday Night Football, but their Super Bowl odds remain largely unchanged from Week 1.
- 09/19/22: The 49ers’ Super Bowl odds improve from +2200 to +2000 after losing starting QB Trey Lance to a severe ankle injury that will end his season. Sportsbooks clearly feel the Niners have a better shot with Jimmy Garappolo under center. Meanwhile, the Ravens odds dipped a bit from +1700 to +1800 after blowing a three-touchdown lead in a shocking home loss to the Dolphins (now +2000 vs. +3000 after Week 1). The Dolphins are tied with the 49ers for the 11th-best odds to win Super Bowl 57. Elsewhere, the Chiefs' impressive first two weeks have caused Kansas City’s Super Bowl odds to jump to +650 versus +1000 heading into Week 1.
- 09/12/22: The Bills made a statement in Week 1, dismantling the defending champions in their own backyard. Buffalo's price went from +550 to +500 following the game. Elsewhere, the Packers were thumped by their NFC North rival Vikings, sending Green Bay's odds from +1000 to +1300.
- 09/6/22: NFL Week 1 is here and the Bills remain the Super Bowl 57 odds favorites at +550. Their price has shortened slightly (from +600) ahead of their season opener at the Super Bowl champion Rams. Elsewhere, the Eagles have jumped up from +2800 to +2200 after the Cowboys' star LT Tyron Smith was ruled out until December with a knee injury.
- 08/1/22: Browns QB Deshaun Watson receives a six-game suspsension, which is a much shorter ban than many expected. As a result, the Browns' Super Bowl odds improved at going from +3000 (30-1) to +2000 (20-1). Cleveland's odds to win the AFC improved as well (from +1600 to +1100).
- 07/20/22: NFL training camps are starting to open across the nation. The Browns unloaded Baker Mayfield to the Carolina Panthers, where he will compete with Sam Darnold for the QB1 job. And Tampa Bay TE Rob Gronkowski announced his second retirement. New coaches and new QBs will the main storyline for the next month, along with some unexpected but long-term injuries. Prices should remain static, barring such an injury, until Week 1. The NFL has yet to decide on the long-term fate of Cleveland QB Deshaun Watson.
- 05/24/22: The Bills have emerged as clear but tight favorites to win their first Super Bowl. After signing Von Miller during free agency, the Bills bolstered their defense even further in the draft. The Buccaneers changed head coaches after Brady's return, as Bruce Arians "retired" and was replaced by Todd Bowles. They have yet to get a final word from TE Rob Gronkowski, who is expected to return. Expect these odds to hold firm until the start of training camp. Unfortunately, some teams will see their prices shift with injuries.
- 03/25/22: The odds to win Super Bowl 57 have been in flux since the Los Angeles Rams walked off the field at SoFi Stadium with the Lombardi Trophy. The Buffalo Bills have remained among the favorites to win Super Bowl 57 at +750. Several teams have sat close to them in the top spot. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers saw their price soar from +5000 to +750 after Tom Brady announced his decision to return for a 23rd season after what turned out to be a 40-day retirement. The Kansas City Chiefs (+1000) and Green Bay Packers (+1000) remain in the second tier of Super Bowl hopefuls, followed tightly by the Rams (+1200), Chargers (+1400), San Francisco 49ers (+1600) and re-tooled Denver Broncos (+1600).
Super Bowl 2023 Odds Favorites
Odds courtesy ofand current as of January 18, 2023.
Kansas City Chiefs, +300: Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid started slowly this season, but the Chiefs are exactly where most bettors thought they would be heading into the Divisional Round of the playoffs - coming off the bye. Kansas City flopped in the AFC title game last season and has some history to repair. Starting this week with the Jaguars.
Buffalo Bills, +350: Damar Hamlin's injury and his recovery will dominate the Bills narrative throughout the playoffs. The Bills have been among the top three teams in this market all season. The Bills have all the tools on offense. But without Von Miller, the defense is not what the organization had planned upon to have in the postseason. They get a real test this week in the AFC defending champion Bengals.
San Francisco 49ers, +450: The 49ers’ 2023 Super Bowl odds boost continues as they have not lost since falling to the Chiefs (and to a then 3-4 record) on October 23. That was the first week Christian McCaffrey played with the Niners. He's been pivotal in their monster run since. So has rookie QB Brock Purdy, who is 5-1 ATS and 6-0 outright since taking over. He's following a script first written by then second-year QB Tom Brady back in 2001.
Philadelphia Eagles, +500: The fate of the Eagles hinges on the health of Jalen Hurts. The Eagles are remarkably average without their dynamic QB. With a fully-healthy Hurts, the Eagles could roll into the Super Bowl thanks in part to homefield throughout the playoffs. They get the Giants in the Divisional Round.
Super Bowl Odds 2023 Contenders
Cincinnati Bengals, +800: The Bengals are the best overall value in this market. Cincinnati lost Super Bowl 56 by a 23-20 score but held the lead in the fourth quarter. Their price has risen significantly during their recent run of success. But they remain undervalued. Cincinnati has not lost since Halloween and swept a pair of games against AFC North foe Baltimore to get to this spot. Joe Burrow has a deep playoff run on his resume - something Josh Allen does not - and cannot be ignored over the next four weeks.
Dallas Cowboys, +800: Dak Prescott delivered big time against Tampa Bay in the Wild Card Round, throwing for 4 TDs and running for a fifth. The Cowboys looked scary good against the Buccaneers, but the 49ers are stacked on all sides of the ball. And Dallas' kicking game has become a liability, which could be fatal in January.
Super Bowl Odds 2023 Long Shots
New York Giants, +2500: Daniel Jones dropped the dime on the Vikings in the Wild Card Round. Brian Daboll has turned Jones into a clone of Josh Allen, the QB Daboll coached in Buffalo until this season. The Eagles swept the Giants during the regular season. The third time is always a challenge in the NFL. Big Blue is evoking all sorts of Tom Coughlin-Eli Manning feels. Worth a small investment.
Jacksonville Jaguars, +2500: There will be no coming back from a 27-0 deficit against Kansas City. Patrick Mahomes is unbeaten (4-0) in the Divisional Round. The Jaguars have yet to be tested on the road this season. Midnight for Trevor-ella strikes this weekend.
Super Bowl Odds 2023: Opening Odds vs Current
Odds courtesy ofand current as of 01/18
The Buffalo Bills and Tampa Bay Buccaneers opened as near co-favorites to win Super Bowl 57. Here is how the odds on all 32 NFL teams to win Super Bowl 57 have moved from when they opened the day after Super Bowl 56 to now. Teams are listed by their best available value price according to a Bookies.com consensus of available odds at time of publication.
|Team||Opening Odds||Week 9 Odds||Current Odds|
|Kansas City Chiefs||+700||+500||+300|
|San Francisco 49ers||+1400||+1100||+450|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||+1800||+2000||+2500|
|New York Giants||+10000||+8000||+2500|
Odds updated January 18, 2023
Past Super Bowl Winners
|Super Bowl||Winner||Loser||Final Score|
|56||Los Angeles Rams||Cincinnati Bengals||23-20|
|55||Tampa Bay Buccaneers||Kansas City Chiefs||31-9|
|54||Kansas City Chiefs||San Francisco 49ers||31-20|
|53||New England Patriots||Los Angeles Rams||13-3|
|52||Philadelphia Eagles||New England Patriots||41-33|
|51||New England Patriots||Atlanta Falcons||34-28|
|50||Denver Broncos||Carolina Panthers||24-10|
|49||New England Patriots||Seattle Seahawks||28-24|
|48||Seattle Seahawks||Denver Broncos||43-8|
|47||Baltimore Ravens||San Francisco 49ers||34-31|
|46||New York Giants||New England Patriots||21-17|
Super Bowl Championships and Appearances Per Team
|Team||Super Bowl Championships||SB Appearances||Last SB Championship||Last SB Appearance|
|New England Patriots||6||11||Super Bowl 53||Super Bowl 53|
|Pittsburgh Steelers||6||8||Super Bowl 43||Super Bowl 45|
|Dallas Cowboys||5||8||Super Bowl 30||Super Bowl 30|
|San Francisco 49ers||5||7||Super Bowl 29||Super Bowl 54|
|Green Bay Packers||4||5||Super Bowl 45||Super Bowl 41|
|New York Giants||4||5||Super Bowl 46||Super Bowl 46|
|Denver Broncos||3||8||Super Bowl 50||Super Bowl 50|
|Washington||3||5||Super Bowl 26||Super Bowl 26|
|Las Vegas Raiders||3||5||Super Bowl 18||Super Bowl 37|
|Miami Dolphins||2||5||Super Bowl 8||Super Bowl 19|
|Indianapolis Colts||2||4||Super Bowl 41||Super Bowl 44|
|Kansas City Chiefs||2||4||Super Bowl 54||Super Bowl 55|
|Baltimore Ravens||2||2||Super Bowl 42||Super Bowl 42|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||2||2||Super Bowl 55||Super Bowl 55|
|Los Angeles Rams||2||5||Super Bowl 56||Super Bowl 56|
|Seattle Seahawks||1||3||Super Bowl 48||Super Bowl 49|
|Philadelphia Eagles||1||3||Super Bowl 52||Super Bowl 52|
|Chicago Bears||1||2||Super Bowl 20||Super Bowl 46|
|New York Jets||1||1||Super Bowl 3||Super Bowl 3|
|New Orleans Saints||1||1||Super Bowl 44||Super Bowl 44|
|Buffalo Bills||0||4||N/A||Super Bowl 28|
|Minnesota Vikings||0||4||N/A||Super Bowl 11|
|Atlanta Falcons||0||2||N/A||Super Bowl 51|
|Carolina Panthers||0||2||N/A||Super Bowl 50|
|Cincinnati Bengals||0||3||N/A||Super Bowl 56|
|Arizona Cardinals||0||1||N/A||Super Bowl 43|
|Los Angeles Chargers||0||1||N/A||Super Bowl 29|
|Tennessee Titans||0||1||N/A||Super Bowl 34|
Up to $1,250 on Caesars + WATCH & BET on Select NFL Games on the app
Teams Without a Super Bowl
Twelve teams have made it to the Super Bowl but never won. Here's how close they have come, listed with the number of seasons in existence since the Super Bowl began.
|Team||Seasons||Super Bowl Appearances||Memorable Loss|
|Arizona Cardinals||57||1||Lost 27-23 to PIT in Super Bowl 43|
|Atlanta Falcons||57||2||Lost 34-28 in OT to NE in Super Bowl 51|
|Buffalo Bills||57||4||Missed Game-Winning FG to lose 20-19 to NYG in Super Bowl 25|
|Cleveland Browns||57||0||Lost 23-20 in 1986 AFC Champ to DEN – “The Drive”|
|Detroit Lions||57||0||Lost 41-10 in their only NFC Champ game|
|Los Angeles Chargers||57||1||Lost 49-26 to SF in Super Bowl 29|
|Minnesota Vikings||57||4||Lost 16-6 to PIT in Super Bowl 9|
|Tennessee Titans (Oilers)||57||1||Lost 23-16 to STL in Super Bowl 34|
|Cincinnati Bengals||56||3||Lost 23-20 to LAR in Super Bowl 56|
|Carolina Panthers||27||2||Lost 32-29 to NE in Super Bowl 38 on a last-second FG|
|Jacksonville Jaguars||27||0||Lost 24-20 to NE in 2017 AFC Champ game|
|Houston Texans||21||0||Lost 20-13 to BAL in 2011 AFC Divisional Round|
How To Bet Super Bowl Futures
Super Bowl futures are the most popular NFL futures bet. Every team is available to bet on at all US sportsbooks from the end of the last Super Bowl until they’re officially eliminated from playoff consideration or lose in the postseason. Odds shift week-to-week for futures bets during the season, too. There is opportunity to find value on a team that loses three in a row, for example, if you have confidence they’ll be there in the end.
To bet on Super Bowl futures, head over to your favorite online sportsbook , go to the NFL tab and go to futures bets. Find the team you want to back in Super Bowl betting odds, click on them, determine the amount of your wager and lock it in. Futures odds shift dramatically in the postseason. As teams are eliminated from the NFL Playoffs, for example, the Super Bowl odds drop for most of the remaining teams in contention.
When it comes to NFL Super Bowl futures, favorites are usually there in the end. Seven of the last eight champions have had preseason odds posted at +900 or lower. The lone exception: The 2017 Philadelphia Eagles were +4000 in the preseason before taking home their first-ever Lombardi Trophy.
Super Bowl Odds: Best Sportsbooks Bonuses
Sportsbooks know new bettors are often drawn to big events, and none are bigger in the US than the Super Bowl. The best Super Bowl betting sites which include BetMGM, offer huge signup promotions geared toward signing up new players in the days leading up to the big game as well as odds on hundreds upon hundreds of prop bets.
A typical BetMGM promo for a new customer might be: Bet $1 to win $100 if a point is scored in the Super Bowl. A FanDuel promo might be some kind of risk-free bet, and a DraftKings promo could be odds boosts on a specific player to win Super Bowl MVP.
In addition to hundreds of betting choices, welcome offers and Super Bowl promotions, DraftKings and FanDuel will also typically offer bettors in non-legal states free pools as well as fantasy games to keep them engaged in the Super Bowl.
NFL Super Bowl Odds: Other Types of Bets
Every sports betting site have Super Bowl spread odds as well as moneyline and over-under lines. But that is just the beginning. It's important to know what bets are available before making your NFL picks.
Moneyline bets involve picking one team to beat the other without any point spread. You’re simply picking a winner with one other clear difference compared to Super Bowl spread betting: The favored team always has lower odds; while the risk is lower, so is the potential payout. Conversely, there is more risk but more reward, in picking an underdog to win the Super Bowl.
Say the Green Bay Packers are favored over the Las Vegas Raiders. While the point spread odds may have Green Bay -3.5, moneyline odds may label it as -150. Moneyline odds are based on a $100 bet. In this instance, it would take a $150 bet to win $100 in profit. On the flip side, the underdog Raiders may have odds at +130. So, a $100 bet would win you $130 in profit.
Point Spread Bet
A Super Bowl point spread helps even the gap between the favorite and the underdog. Let’s say the Tampa Bay Buccaneers would be the favored team if the Denver Broncos and Philadelphia Eagles are playing in the Super Bowl. Sportsbooks will put a point spread on the game, giving the underdog Broncos points to help even the odds. If the Eagles were favored by six points, the odds would indicate that in this way:
- Eagles -6 (-110)
- Broncos +6 (-110)
With this Super Bowl betting line, both teams can be wagered on at -110 odds, in which a $110 ticket brings $100 in profit. Why are most “even” lines posted at -110? The vigorish, or juice, is a backend commission by sportsbooks. It provides a house edge: If each side is evenly played, sports betting sites still make money off the juice.
Total (over/under) Bet
The total on a game, commonly referred as the Over/Under bet, typically involves betting on the total points scored in game. Sportsbooks will offer a number, and you simply take Over or Under that number, usually at odds around -110.
For example, a Super Bowl over-under total on the big game might be posted at 48. Simply, you would make your pick based on where the combined points of both teams would be over or under that mark.
Player Prop Bet
Player props bets have become some of the more popular bets in part because they don’t rely on the actual outcome of the game itself. These include passing yards by a QB and total touchdowns by a player.
Quarterbacks are always a popular player Super Bowl prop option. Tom Brady may have player props for total yards (305.5, for example) or total touchdowns (1.5 and 2.5 are common lines). Bettors simply pick over or under their sportsbook’s posted lines and enjoy the game.
Super Bowl MVP
Just as the NFL season has a Most Valuable Player, the Super Bowl MVP is also awarded to the individual who has a standout effort. Nearly every instance it’s given to someone on the winning team, usually an offensive player. Payouts are often higher on Super Bowl MVP odds due to the number of players in the mix at kickoff. For example, Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Tom Brady won Super Bowl 55 MVP honors at +200 odds (a $100 bet brought in $200 in profit).
Teaser bets include betting on two or more lines, like a parlay, but with the added freedom of altering the point spread. The odds shift with the spread movements, but teasers can be a way to make parlays more likely to win, albeit at a lower payout.
Live betting – the ability to lay a wager on a game as it’s unfolding – has exploded in popularity, especially with so many terrific sports betting apps at bettors' fingertips. Lines move as the Super Bowl unfolds. If an underdog jumps out to an early lead, the live Super Bowl spreads offered will change in real time. You can jump on a side based on the updated line at virtually all NFL betting sites.
All NFL sportsbooks offer a point spread line at roughly -110 odds. But just about all of them offer alternate lines with increased or decreased odds, called alternate lines.
Say the Seattle Seahawks are favored to win the Super Bowl by 4.5 points over the Miami Dolphins, but you are confident they’ll win by double-figures. You can use alternate lines to bet on the Seahawks -9, for example, and get great odds, increasing your profit on a winning ticket.
Where to Bet Legally on the Super Bowl?
Dozens of states have taken the opportunity to allow legal sports betting within its borders since the U.S. Supreme Court ruling expanded the ability to legalize it across the nation in May 2018. Most of them now have full sports betting at both sports betting sites as well as land-based sportsbooks. Several other states have legislation in the works with the hopes of adding sports betting in the near future.
|State||Law Passed?||Launch Date||Mobile Launch|
|Arizona Sports Betting||Yes||September 2021||September 2021|
|Arkansas Sports Betting||Yes||July 2019||NA|
|Colorado Sports Betting||Yes||May 2020||May 2020|
|Connecticut Sports Betting||Yes||October 2021||October 2021|
|Delaware Sports Betting||Yes||June 2018||Pending|
|Florida Sports Betting||*||Pending||Pending|
|Illinois Sports Betting||Yes||March 2020||August 2020|
|Indiana Sports Betting||Yes||September 2019||October 2019|
|Iowa Sports Betting||Yes||August 2019||August 2019|
|Kansas Sports Betting||Yes||Fall 2022||Fall 2022|
|Louisiana Sports Betting||Yes||November 2021||January 2022|
|Massachusetts Sports Betting||Yes||Fall/Winter 2022||Fall/Winter 2022|
|Maryland Sports Betting||Yes||Pending||Pending|
|Michigan Sports Betting||Yes||March 2020||January 2021|
|Mississippi Sports Betting||Yes||August 2018||August 2018|
|Montana Sports Betting||Yes||March 2020||March 2020|
|New Hampshire Sports Betting||Yes||August 2020||December 2019|
|New Jersey Sports Betting||Yes||June 2018||August 2018|
|New Mexico Sports Betting||No||October 2018||NA|
|Nevada Sports Betting||Yes||1949||2010|
|New York Sports Betting||Yes||July 2019||January 2022|
|North Carolina Sports Betting||Yes||March 2021||NA|
|Ohio Sports Betting||Yes||January, 1, 2023||January 1, 2023|
|Oregon Sports Betting||No||August 2019||October 2019|
|Pennsylvania Sports Betting||Yes||November 2018||May 2019|
|Rhode Island Sports Betting||Yes||November 2018||September 2019|
|South Dakota Sports Betting||Yes||Pending||NA|
|Tennessee Sports Betting||Yes||November 2020||November 2020|
|Virginia Sports Betting||Yes||January 2021||January 2021|
|Washington, D.C. Sports Betting||Yes||May 2020||August 2020|
|West Virginia Sports Betting||Yes||August 2018||August 2019|
|Wyoming Sports Betting||Yes||Pending||Pending|
* - A federal judge threw out the gaming compact that allowed sports betting in Florida on Nov. 22. Its fate is uncertain moving forward.
An additional four states have passed legislation to offer retail or sports betting online, but the official launch is still pending.
NFL Super Bowl Odds FAQs
When will the Super Bowl 57 kick off?
Super Bowl 57 will be played Sunday, Feb. 12, 2023, at State Farm Stadium in Arizona, home to the Arizona Cardinals. Kickoff is slated for about 6:30 p.m. ET and it will be broadcast on FOX.
Who is favored to win the 2023 Super Bowl?
The Kansas City are favorites to win Super Bowl according to the latest Bookies.com consensus. They are +290 at BetMGM. The San Francisco are the favorite to reach the Super Bowl from the NFC. They are +400 at the same site.
Can I bet on Super Bowl futures?
What are the odds to win the 2023 Super Bowl?
The Kansas City Chiefs currently hold the lowest odds to win Super Bowl 57 at +290 at DraftKings.
Where can I bet on the Super Bowl?
What types of bets can I make for Super Bowl 57?
The swath of available wagering options is seemingly limitless for the Super Bowl. It begins with picks against the spread, Super Bowl moneyline and Over/Under odds, but expands out into player props, team props and other assorted bets only available for Super Bowl Sunday. Live, in-game betting, is readily available.
What number is Super Bowl 2022-23?
This will be Super Bowl 57. The first Super Bowl was played on Jan. 15, 1967, between the Green Bay Packers and Kansas City Chiefs. Green Bay won 35-10. The Rams beat the Bengals in Super Bowl 36 in 2022.
Which NFL team has the most Super Bowl wins?
The New England Patriots and Pittsburgh Steelers have each won a record six Super Bowls. All the Patriots wins were helmed by quarterback Tom Brady and coach Bill Belichick. Brady won his seventh Super Bowl, with Tampa Bay, in 2021.
Who won the 2022 Super Bowl?
The Los Angeles Rams beat the Cincinnati Bengals 23-20 at SoFi Stadium. The Rams were the second straight team to win the Super Bowl on their home field, following the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Rams WR Cooper Kupp caught 8 passes for 92 yards and a pair of TDs. He was named game MVP.